Mouse Swap?

Discussion in 'Fly Swaps' started by Connor H, Mar 30, 2010.

1. chattmr

chattmr has never caught a steelhead... (its sad, I know)

Dudes - Any chance to still get in on this swap? I have been in absentia from the board for a couple months, and just saw this one. I would love to get in on it if there is still time and there are no objections to a 7th participant...

Marcus

2. snaglovin

snaglovin New Member

Got a furry package in the mail today from western, sweet looking mouses dude.
    Hey Marcus I think I want to leave it up to the rest of the guys in the swap. I personally don't mind tying an extra fly and Western tied a couple of extras, lets hear what they have to say.

Jonathan

3. fly punk

fly punk lunatic trout bum

Im good with tying another one, Marcus. Call the pied piper.

4. Connor H

Connor H Bobbers n Beadz

Trade me spaces... I won't have the time for this one guys, Sorry!

5. Jmills81

Jmills81 The Dude Abides

i should have mine out by the end of next week

6. Sent em out today.

7. chattmr

Thanks guys. It looks like I am taking Connor's spot? I'll have my mouses tied and in the mail post-haste. Just to be clear, do I need to send 5 or is it 6?

8. snaglovin

snaglovin New Member

Alright the masses have spoken Chattrm is taking conor's spot. Chat you need to send 5 flys out. Here is an updated list.
    ChattMr
    Fly punk
    Snaglovin: deer hair mouse-completed
    Jmills: Moorish meeses
    Western: Blair mouse recieved
    Nick Biederman: in the mail

looks like you guys are tying hard we might have these flys in hand before the end of May.

9. fly punk

Been busy remodeling basement, but will have them in the mail in a couple of days. :thumb:

10. snaglovin

snaglovin New Member

Just doing a check to see where everyone is with the mice. I have recieved flys from western. Nick you said you sent yours out on the 2nd but I haven't received them yet??m

11. Jmills81

Jmills81 The Dude Abides

snag...i sent mine early this week...Monday, let me know when you receive them

12. fly punk

Mine will be off Monday. for sure:thumb:

13. chattmr

Mine will be in the mail within the next couple days. I hope I am not the last one...

14. fly punk

You should be getting my vermin any day. Thanks for picking up the reigns on for this one. And we all escaped rabies. :thumb:

15. snaglovin

snaglovin New Member

hey dudes I got a package from Josh the other day I figure I'll have the rest by the end of the week or monday I'll get them out to yous as soon as I can

16. fly punk

hey snag,
    how we doin? did mine show up? just checkin in.

17. Jmills81

Jmills81 The Dude Abides

Heya...same here ...where are we at. Mine were sent in a long time ago

18. fly punk

Uh..... the first was the deadline, right? What's happening?

19. chattmr

I am the horrible, horrible terrible person who has slowed this swap down to a crawl. For that, I am sorry. My vermin are done and in the mail tomorrow morning (Friday). Again, I am sorry to be the slow wheel...

20. fly punk

Hey Snag you gonna chime in on this? Whats happening? You got the bugs? have they been sent out? just checkin.