Mouse Swap?

Discussion in 'Fly Swaps' started by Connor H, Mar 30, 2010.

1. chattmr has never caught a steelhead... (its sad, I know)

Birmingham, AL
    Ratings: +1 / 0
    Mine should have arived a few days ago, and I presume I was the last one to get them in. Anybody else holding it up now?
  2. fly punk lunatic trout bum

oly. wa.
    Ratings: +7 / 0
    hmmmmmm, did we get screwed?
  3. fly punk lunatic trout bum

oly. wa.
    Has anyone received any flies yet?
  4. Jmills81 The Dude Abides

Spokane, WA
    Ratings: +143 / 0
  5. western New Member

Exeter California
    Ratings: +0 / 0
  6. fly punk lunatic trout bum

oly. wa.
    :confused: Thats real great. Unreal. Well, if you guys want, i'd be willing to host another since it doesn't look like we will be getting any of these. :beathead:
    Let me know what you guys think.
  7. chattmr has never caught a steelhead... (its sad, I know)

Birmingham, AL
    Wow. This is a bummer. If it is true, this is the first time out of at least 8 or 9 swaps on this site that I have been burned...

I would be up for a re-do with FlyPunk as the hub of the wheel. I was really looking forward to these.
  8. Ed Call Mumbling Moderator

Kitsap Peninsula
    Ratings: +1,469 / 9
    It has been a long time since snaglovin chimed in here all. May 20th was his last post. As noted in his profile, he was online last on May 25th. Why he offered no explanation is currently unknown.

If you all are up for a re-do and don't mind a new player I'll host and all you have to do is ship them to me. I will cover all of the shipping of flies back to each of you for your share. It is the least that someone can offer for all your trouble. Let me know here and if it sounds like a go I'll start a new mouse swap thread with a timetable (as recommended by you all).

Ed
  9. fly punk lunatic trout bum

oly. wa.
    Wow thanks, Ed. That's real cool. As i said I'd be willing to host a new one. Whatever you want to do. Either way i'd love to have you in the swap. :thumb: Let me know.
    I'm in the process of rebuilding my garage, so at least a month would work for me to twist up some more plague carriers. but i'm flexible. Whatever everyone else wants to do.
  10. Ed Call Mumbling Moderator

Kitsap Peninsula
    Ratings: +1,469 / 9
    Awesome, let's see if others jump in. Then the coordination and return shipping or handoffs will be on me.
  11. Eric Tarcha gear whore

Seattle, WA
    Ratings: +12 / 0
    Speaking of Borderfly, Ed, it may be about time to do that Summer Steelhead swap. Maybe I will host it...
  12. chattmr has never caught a steelhead... (its sad, I know)

Birmingham, AL
    As previously stated, I'm in for round 2 if it gets off the ground--especially with Ed in the mix now...
  13. Jason Shutt Dues past due

Close to water, but not close enough
    I'm in for this mouse swap if that helps.

I'm out of town July 8-18 and August 5-11.

I'll have a lot of tying to do before the August trip to Nome but could fit in a dozen mice for sure. Watched "Once in a Blue Moon" again last night and drool at the thought of solid takes at night on these things.