My child fishing

Discussion in 'Fly Fishing Forum' started by bkerbs, Mar 31, 2013.

1. bkerbs Member

seattle,washington
    Ratings: +22 / 0
    Something about watching my child fishing that makes me proud. Even though the first five shook the hook, he still was some what interested in fishing. I'm not going to lie, the first fish he hooked I almost grabbed the rod from him. Came out of the water twice and damn was it a good fish. Anyway, he finally had one stick and by the time it was all said and done, he was having so much fun. Fishing went from a little boring to super exciting in a few minutes for him. He finally landed a solid, hard fighting fish. Wish I took a pic but two boys, 8 and 4, in the boat landing a fish is enough commotion. At least nobody fell in. Watching the excitement of reeling in a fish on my kids face is awesome!
  2. Thomas Williams Habitual Line Stepper

Ansbach, Germany
    Ratings: +387 / 16
    Good stuff man. My son is 3 and I can't wait to get him on the water with a fly rod. Awesome post!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
  3. rainbow My name is Mark Oberg

Renton wa
    Ratings: +78 / 0
    Ya I have to agree, I had half a dozen kids and they all went fishing with daddy. I got picture's of my baby's chewing on rocks sitting on a blanket going fishing with daddy. They grew up with fishing in there bone's. No greater gift to give your offspring. Then you get grand children and the fun start's all over again. Wouldn't have it any other way. I'll see if I can find those pick's.