My First Golden bone!

Discussion in 'Stillwater' started by Jay Burman, Aug 22, 2009.

1. Thanks SuckEgg,
    I'd love to take you up on your offer. Looks like the carping is winding down this year, so I'll start looking for my old pals the the Trout and maybe some Bass if I can find them. Thanks for responding and taking an interest in my quest. Hope to run into you on the water.
    Jay

2. Wow, way to just fuckin throw out some free spots for everyone to see. I guess that one's out of the bag, Goodbye thirteen years of pressure free fly angling!

3. [​IMG]

that's OK suck, I'll be your friend.​

:thumb::rofl::thumb:​

4. Holy Shit guys,

Wow, you all act as if there are not any carp left in this world! The fact is, carp can be caught in almost every county in washington and next to all major highways. Shut up and leave the guy alone, If you want to catch a carp, drive down the street and take out your fly rod...

5. You're totally missing the point. Even though there are lots of carp in lots a places, easy wadeable flats access isn't all that common. All we're sayin' is do your homework, go out and explore, find good spots through your own efforts. Doing this kind of legwork weeds out the crowds and keeps flats full of unpressured fish. It also makes the fishing much more rewarding.

6. HUH!?! rofl:
    You've been taking your what? to the what? Dude, this is a fly fishing forum; he's talking about fishing, not dog grooming.

7. I was wondering that too... Maybe that is why its called WASHINGTON FLY FISHING.COM!!! Wow

8. I guess that it doesn't take much to set other people off. Just words "Golden Bone" did it this time.

9. You're right. Could have been worse I guess. At least no solicitation was offered.