My hunting fishin partiner moved care to join me.

Discussion in 'Cast & Blast' started by sean_k, Sep 24, 2008.

1. sean_k

sean_k Active Member

Media:
    So the life of the military we tend to make and friends quick and then those same friends move just as quickly. So I am looking for someone to join me in outings this fall season for some fishing/upland hunting. Im not your run of the mill once in a while outing type person I am quite dedicated and have my own dogs (gsp's) and I need someone that is as serious as I am about the sport. Im free just about every weekend if your interested let me know and maybe we can set something up.

Sean

2. D3Smartie

D3Smartie Active Member

Media:
    sean- perhaps. What type of hunting do you enjoy? where do you usually venture out?

3. 2506

2506 Active Member

What he said iagree

where, when, what?

4. Gary Thompson

Gary Thompson dirty dog

If ya get over to the dry side. I go out at least once every weekend from the opener til hell freezes over.
    Quail and roosters mostly, I'll show ya where the chuckers live and you can chase them down to me.
    I don't climb those damn cliffs any more.

5. sean_k

sean_k Active Member

Media:
    Ok so most of of the hunting that I do is for Quail and Chukar I'm not really into the Phesants much. I primarily hunt near Yakima I have a few diffrent spots that I go to all public lands. I would like to try to find somewhere to hunt some Hun's. Also I would like to try for some quail north of ellensburg Ive said I was going to go a few years ago but never made it last years hunting season was ruined by my deployment so I will deffinatly be hitting it pretty much every weekend this fall. I go pretty much rain sun or snow unless its extreme weather. opening weekend I should be camping out near the Untanium ridge somewhere chasing some birds.

6. Gary Thompson

Gary Thompson dirty dog

sean K, I don't get down that way much, cause of the on call thing with work, but if I can get my buddy to cover the phone I'll shoot you a PM and we can meet up.

7. D3Smartie

D3Smartie Active Member

Media:
    Sean- if you want to hunt huns i suggest heading up towards wilbur and davenport. There are good numbers up there and not as many people as down in teh SE part of the state.
    I will be over there hunting chukars on Oct 4th and perhaps the 5th. Shoot me a pm if you want to meet up.
    David

8. Brian James

Brian James New Member

Media:

What do you do in the military? I'm stationed on a submarine up in Bangor.

I can't be quite as dedicated as you are, but I am an avid fly fisherman, beginning hunter.

What do you fish for?

9. sean_k

sean_k Active Member

Media:
    I mostly fish the beaches here in WA originally from co I love to fish for trout but I also will venture out to catch some salmon if there arnt to many bait fishermen. Oh and the military I am a Forward Observer in the ARMY stationed at FT Lewis