it got cancelled. After making reservations and buying classified license fees Thursday night to fish Friday and Saturday of last week, a couple hours later, my fishing partner contacted me saying his wife went to the hospital to deliver their first child. I was really happy for him...really. So after 3 or 4 evenings of getting my gear together-re-tying leaders and nail knots, organizing flies, packing gear...I even replaced my pontoon floor to aluminum diamond plate so as to wear my studded wading boots, I reluctantly re-called the hotel to see if I could get credit for a different day. No luck. So I lost out on my classified fees and lodging. Had I known that, I would have just bit the bullet and gone on my own. By the time I figured it out, it was too late to make the trip. So my long anticipated return to the Thompson will have to wait...with the winter weather arriving, not sure I'll have another chance this year. Just another one of the many facets of steelhead fishing.