Need input on SeaDog Boats Fly Fishing Pram.

Discussion in 'Watercraft' started by Thomas Williams, Aug 5, 2012.

1. Thomas Williams

Thomas Williams Habitual Line Stepper

Came across this website while looking to buy a small fly fishing pram or skiff. Does anyone have one of these or know anything about them. Here is their link. The boats look great to me and im intrigued. If the workmanship is there im sold.

http://stevetheseadog.tripod.com/index.htm

2. SWEEEET!

Bill Aubrey likes this.
  3. Bill Aubrey

Bill Aubrey Active Member

Robert said it all.

4. Warren Messer

Warren Messer Member

5. Frank R

Frank R Member

Warren: I like your boats and I think your step-by-step instructions are fantastic; a real credit to boat builders.

I have collected a lot of plans (except the Smith Bros because they are not available), including yours, but I have not quite found what I am looking for.

I would like a pram that has a little less rocker on the bottom and along the rails then yours. Also, it has to be a flat bottom. And be 10 feet long.

6. Warren Messer

Warren Messer Member

Both the Flycaster and the 10ft HSP are flat bottomed boats, and neither has that much rocker to them. If you pull the side panels in, the rocker flattens out some more.

7. Dick Warnke

Dick Warnke was Pram-Man

Thomas, I just came across your post. I own the Pram you see on the Seadog web site it was his demo model that he used at shows and etc. I have added a removable folding seat, Scotty anchor pullys and a Scotty fly rod holder. I also painted the sides and bottom a dark green. I have had compliments on it everywhere I go. It is a very sturdy and very functional boat. Let me know if you would like to see it.