Need to sell this stuff

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Brian Magee, Jun 3, 2009.

1. Brian Magee Member

Spokane, WA
    Ratings: +0 / 0
    I need to sell the rest of my fly fishing stuff in order to pay bills. I am open to offers. All prices are shipped in the lower 48 and buyer pays the paypal transaction fee. NO TRADES PERIOD.

4. Next is my fly collection 227 streamers, dry's, nymphs, and what ever else is there. I tied some most are bought. I just spent $250 on new flies not counting the 2 new boxes when I bought the rod. Most flies have never been cast. Asking $400 for all of it with the 2 SA boxes.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

5. Shimano Curado Reel 2007 model with a carbontex drag installed. I love this thing but things must go. Asking $100

[IMG]

[IMG]

6. 6 Spoon collection most are new variety of Blue Fox spoons . Asking $16

[IMG]

7. 10 Mad River jigs with RVR jig head hooks painted white. asking $16

[IMG]

8. 13 Spinners mostly Blue Fox sizes 3-5 but a few other steelhead ones also. asking $20

9. 11 Plugs the Kwik Fish are unfished as with most of the others. I only fished 3 and they have the teeth marks to prove it. asking $25

[IMG]

10. Next is my lead slinkies. All use 300 weight lead balls. How many of each with amount of balls 1 ball- 21, 2 ball- 25, 3 ball- 23, 4 ball- 18, 6 ball- 12, 8 ball- 11, 10 ball- 12, 12 ball- 12 Asking $250 since a lot of time when in making them along with shipping going to cost a bit on them also will include left over weight supplies about 1/2-3/4 bottle of 300 weights balls and over 10ft of parachute cord.

[IMG]

11. William Joseph Chest Pack I got in a trade but could never stand it. asking $80

[IMG]

13. My float fishing box 7 jigs 2 bobbers some trout weight and a few bobber stops asking $20

[IMG]

14. My Corkie Collection I really have no clue how many I have just a ton and some 1-3ought gama hooks. Some beads, toothpicks, and rags. Asking$ 30

[IMG]

Again I need to get this stuff gone so my family can pay bills till I find work again.
  2. Jmills81 The Dude Abides

Spokane, WA
    Ratings: +102 / 0
    gosh man, to sell all that stuff... you must be having a hard time...wish I could help
  3. Jerry Daschofsky Moderator

Graham, WA, USA.
    Ratings: +563 / 5
    Jmills, it sucks, I've been in his shoes. Sold off most of my boats, most of my rods, most of my guns, and alot of misc stuff. Sucks for sure.
  4. Jerry Daschofsky Moderator

Graham, WA, USA.
    Oh, and Brian. I'd suggest you put all your gear stuff up on these sites. ifish.net and steelheader.net . You'll get alot more bites there.
  5. Brian Magee Member

Spokane, WA
    Yeah I was thinking of Ifish or Piscitorial Pursuits but would rather stay here. If it sells it does if not then I will find another way to get money. Yeah been out of work for 10 months now to to a drunk driver hitting me and now no one will hire me because I have been unemployed so long. Life goes on though.
  6. Jerry Daschofsky Moderator

Graham, WA, USA.
    Well, just figured those are primarily gear sites, so you'd probably sell them ALOT faster there. I know what it's like being in your shoes. So figured if you needed money for bills, those sites will move that gear faster. Now your flystuff of course will sell faster here.
  7. Buck "Ride'n Dirty."

Seattle, Wa.
    Ratings: +7 / 0
    You probably sell the wrapper in about two seconds on rodbuilder.com. Good luck with the job thing. My GF has been out of work since Aug last year. Actually about 5 or so friends are out of work now. But statistics show the people loosing job is slowing. :thumb:
  8. Brian Magee Member

Spokane, WA
    Only thing I hate is I got screwed on unemployment from my previous employer. Didn't think getting hit by a drunk driver would screw my life up this bad. Man if I had a dollar for every time I was told I was over qualified I would be rich lol. The wrapper is pretty much sold. I haven't quite hit the point where I need money that bad just if it sells at this point it helps if not I won't be to hurt but next month could be a different story lol.
  9. Nate Dutton I'm a teacher, I fish to eat!

Anchorage, AK
    Ratings: +1 / 0
    PM sent on reel and line
  10. Brian Magee Member

Spokane, WA
    Replied to you

Rod wrapper is sold
  11. CLO @camowenz - Instagram

Seattle
    Ratings: +161 / 0
    I like your fly collection, good luck selling it
  12. Dustin Bise Active Member

Ratings: +6 / 0
    I know how it feels to sell gear to eat and keep the power on. Times are hard. I hope you can find a generous buyer who is in a good fincial position. Fishers helping fishers and getting a good deal at the same time!
  13. Brian Magee Member

Spokane, WA
    Bumpity bump bump
  14. Jacob Peterson Member

Olympia, Washington
    I would Love to help and buy some gear, but my parents have it rough right now. ONce you get out of this slump and are restalking your gear, Ill gladly whip up some flies if you want
  15. Brian Magee Member

Spokane, WA
    Thanks for the offer
  16. Brian Magee Member

Spokane, WA
    I will split the fly boxes up for $200 each with the container of flies going with the streamers.
  17. Brian Magee Member

Spokane, WA
    Make me an offer on the flies that I cant refuse. Will be a long while before I have the time to do any fishing anyways.
  18. Bank Bum Member

manchester wa
  19. Brian Magee Member

Spokane, WA
    Ok well it will be a long time before I fish again due to all my hobbies so for $300 you can have all my flies and 2 containers holding them. I will honestly tell you now I spent $250 on the boxes and just the flies mainly in the nymph box at the Silver Bow. Everything is on a very reasonable offering so just make an offer.