Need two, possibly three driftboats for May 2nd on the Yakima

Discussion in 'Project Healing Waters Fly Fishing' started by Jerry Daschofsky, Apr 23, 2010.

1. Jerry Daschofsky Moderator

Graham, WA, USA.
    Ratings: +658 / 5
    I know this is last minute. But we had a ton of last minute add ons. Thought the boats that were going to be there would cover it. Plus, I may not be able to go. So down a boat there. So as of right now, we need a minimum of two driftboats/rafts/catarafts to take soldiers down for Sunday May 2nd. I won't know until tomorrow when I speak to Cabela's if I can break away on Sunday to head up there.

So if you can, message me here. :)

Thanks so much, sorry about the last minute. It was a last minute planned thing to do after the FFF Conclave. We'll be drifting from Red's down.
  2. Ed Call Mumbling Moderator

Kitsap Peninsula
    Ratings: +1,355 / 9
    Jerry, let me ask the house boss. I had planned on fishing the Yakima on the 30th with a couple of friends. Perhaps she'll let me do two trips or I can just get a weekend liberty chit.
  3. Jerry Daschofsky Moderator

Graham, WA, USA.
    Ed, let me know when you find out. Could definitely use you, that's for sure. :)
  4. Ed Call Mumbling Moderator

Kitsap Peninsula
    Ratings: +1,355 / 9
    Jerry, updated the other thread. Looks like I'm in. Load me up with details. I will likely be making a three day weekend outing.
  5. Jerry Daschofsky Moderator

Graham, WA, USA.
    Ok, perfect. Will get all the info from Chuck, and relay. :)
  6. nomlasder Active Member

Burien.
    Ratings: +111 / 0
    Count me in, I'll bring spare rods as well. Just let me know where and when to meet up.
  7. Jerry Daschofsky Moderator

Graham, WA, USA.
    It'll be Sunday May 2nd at Red's is where they'll be launching. I'll give you all the details when I speak to Chuck. :)