Sponsor New Clearwater Speyrods

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by miyawaki, Jan 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The all new Clearwater Spey rods are in at Orvis Bellevue. Whether you're swinging streamers on the Yakima, or intruders on the Peninsula, we have the rod for you. At $325, you'll be hard-pressed to beat the quality/price ratio.

Leland.
    photo-7.JPG

2. Love that emerald green blank. Gives me chillies.

3. Is this a good setup for a first timer? I've never even picked up a spey rod but I'm really fed up with losing more flies in the trees behind me than in the rivers. I just priced out a full setup a couple weeks ago and was looking about $1300+ out the door. Guess I need to make my way down to Bellevue tomorrow.

4. Can you give us a quick and dirty on something like the 5wt? Weight (oz), tip/mid/full flex, etc? I peeped the website but there was precious little info...

5. Andrew, the company moguls haven't released an outfit price yet but come talk to us and we will give you a good price with your choice of reel and lines.

Leland.

Andrew H likes this.
  6. It's a mid/tip flexing rod that is a tad heavier than the Access switch. There is a 12' 6wt that's a real gem. Come on in and check them out.

Leland.

David Dalan likes this.
  7. Leland, do you think that if Orvis puts on the spey they will do a switch too? I would love for them to do a switch model?

8. Daniel, the Clearwaters are coming in both spey and switch rod sizes. Check out the 12' 6wt, it's the real sleeper.

Leland.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.