FS New CPX 9' 8wt, Airflo 8/9 Sixth sense mini tip, Scandi compact 450gr

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by ten80, Nov 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ten80

ten80 Active Member

Please see updated thread located here:

http://washingtonflyfishing.com/for...rs-misc-gear-rods-nets-etc.96340/#post-909747

1. Redington CPX 9' 8wt fly rod. Brand new, never cast. Bought this as a backup/friend rod for the pink salmon and coho seasons but never put it to use. Could use cash rather than a spare rod. Quite light at 3.7oz (on my postage scale) and has a medium-fast action. Great steelhead stick and will put the hurt on chum as well. Includes warranty card, sock, and tube. $115. Pending sale to Fred

2. Airflo Sixth Sense Delta mini clear tip 8/9wt. Used for fall coho fishing last year. The 3ft intermediate clear tip is great for getting the tip of the line under chop for a more vertical presentation (ie. twitching heavy flies for coho). In very good shape and includes spool and box. A great match for the CPX rod listed above. $25 alone or $10 with CPX ROD PURCHASE!

3. Airflo Scandi ST7/8/9 450gr head. Pale peach color, 38 ft head. A little light for my beefstick 8/9wt switch rod, should work well on a regular 8wt switch or ~7wt spey (please check, I make no guarantees of grain weight matching). Barely used and in excellent condition with spool. $sold to wmicklus

Will post pictures shortly.

2. greenriver

greenriver Member

questions about the scandi- is it a "scandi compact" ? how long? and what color? thank you

3. ten80

ten80 Active Member

Good questions. I checked and the line is an: "Airflo Scandi ST7/8/9 450 grain" with 38 ft head and is a pale peach color. I had assumed it was a scandi compact because it feels relatively short when casting compared to Delta long lines I have used. It will turn over extra fast sinking poly leaders or indicator rigs quite nicely.

4. ten80

ten80 Active Member

Bump for the weekend. I'll be around and am happy to meet potential buyers anywhere within 30 minutes of Mill Creek.

5. ten80

ten80 Active Member

Dropping the CPX to $115, just in time for some turkey day chum slaying. I'll throw in some proven chum flies as well :)

6. Bugger Bill

Bugger Bill Member

Awesome transaction! Fast shipping. Thanks!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.