NFR New guy.

Discussion in 'Fly Fishing Forum' started by aaronrocker, Jan 30, 2013.

1. aaronrocker New Member

Puyallup
    Ratings: +0 / 0
    You guys are awesome! Best welcome I've ever received on a forum. Looking forward to meeting some of you tuesday hopefully and others when time permits. Thanks again for all the tips and good words.
  2. Stew McLeod aka BigMac

Renton, WA
    Ratings: +89 / 0
    As several have mentioned, welcome. There are a few hockey fans around the area :)
  3. aaronrocker New Member

Puyallup
    I see that now! Awesome avatar (Chiefs)
  4. Steve Saville Active Member

Tacoma, WA
    Ratings: +312 / 1
    I'm glad Bill Aubrey sent you a private message. He probably mentioned Puget Sound Fly Fishers. Our next meeting is Thursday Feb 14. We have lots of free classes as well.
  5. Steve Call Active Member

Wetside, WA
    Ratings: +182 / 0
    Welcome! All my spots don't hold fish.
  6. Old Man Just an Old Man

Dillon, Mt
    Ratings: +1,653 / 0
    Welcome to one of the best sites for fly fishing in the USA. But every bodies telling you they are sending a PM. We don't use them anymore. And bad habits are hard to break. They are called "starting a conversation". Although PM was faster to say than the other longer words.
  7. Mr56Jeep Because I can

Puyallup, WA
    Welcome ;).... Beers and fly casting at my place... I even have a spare toon.
  8. Gary Thompson dirty dog

East Wenatchee, WA
    Ratings: +131 / 0
    Welcome aboard mate.
    I'll show ya one of my favorite spots.
    You'll have to come to the dry side.
    Then when you find some favorite spots for SRC's I'll drive to the wet side.
  9. aaronrocker New Member

Puyallup
    Roger that;)
  10. aaronrocker New Member

Puyallup
    Sounds like a great trade off! Im assuming SRC's means Sea run Cutt's. still new at the western world of fishing.
  11. Dipnet aka Tim Hartman

Silverdale, WA
    Ratings: +370 / 0
    Welcome to the site Aaron!

I too am fairly new to fly flailing although I dabbled in it a bit about 30 years ago. I spent most of my fishing career tossin' metal and bait! But I'm absolutely enjoying the he** out of the fly game!! Been chasin' SRC and resident coho all up and down my area of the Puget Sound and although the catch rate isn't the highest, the meter's pegged on the enjoyment scale!! :)