New Raft & Frame

Discussion in 'Watercraft' started by Jim Allen, Jul 29, 2013.

1. Jim Allen

Jim Allen "Fish-On" Custom Fly Rods

Got my new raft and custom frame all set and on the water. I am more than pleased with the quality of Rocy Mountian Rafts and Branden Carter out of Spokane did an awesome job on the frame.

Raft & Camping 002.jpg

Luke77 and BASS_TURDS like this.
  2. Luke77

Luke77 I hope she likes whitefish

Hey Jim, nice looking setup. Mind giving me the specs and maybe a ballpart $ figure after all was said and done?

3. gofish101

gofish101 Member

Nice looking ride. Interesting the seat and anchor combination. Let us know how she is in the water.

4. Jim Allen

5k fully rigged out including a raft trailer.

5. Jim Allen

I thought I would miss my drift boat but no way this boat is awesome on the river. My wife was more of a scrptic than I and she loves this ride..

6. BDD

BDD Active Member

Jim, nice looking ride. I like the new RMR logo.

7. fastpitchpete

fastpitchpete Member

I am curious about your choice of trailers; would you mind sharing details? Thanks!

8. Jim Allen

I went with affordable trailer sales out of Oregon. 12' raft trailer $1200. The best quality and value I have found. I am very pleased.

9. fastpitchpete

fastpitchpete Member

Jim Allen: "affordable trailer sales out of Oregon" - do you have a contact number or website? Couldn't find any firm with this name on Google, thanks.

10. Jim Allen

Sorry for the late reply. Been busy over here with the Colockum fire.
    Here is the contact info: MS Trailer Sales, www.ms-trailer.com, 503-759-3030. His name is Mike Schultz.

11. Alex MacDonald

Alex MacDonald Dr. of Doomology

Nice boat, Jim! Go kick some trout butt in it!