New saltwater specific forum

Discussion in 'Saltwater' started by Chris Scoones, May 3, 2005.

1. A separate forum for the salt was long overdue.

I'll be working on migrating salt specific topics from the general FF forum over the next few days.

Chris

2. This is too cool Chris, too cool!!!!!

:thumb:

3. You can not catch fish in the salt with a fly rod it just can not be done. So just take this section out and you all go back to fishing the crowded Yak and Eastern WA lakes for trout with your 3 and 4 WT rods. All you Westsiders keep going to the East side for you big fish fix. :p :rolleyes:

Nice job Chris, once again. ptyd

4. iagree :thumb: :beer2: :cool:

5. Good on ya, Chris. Well done.

6. Chris:

It is great that there is now a separate saltwater forum. Thanks for doing it!

Roger

7. Thank you God....I mean Chris...

8. Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet. YT :cool:

9. Great idea :thumb:

10. I agree, a salt specific fourm is a great idea. I'll hopefully be fishing the beachs this weekend, I love the salt! Good idea chris.

Andrew

11. :thumb: Well done! Huzzah, cheers, and heaps of good things.... ahem, most prodigious effort, old fellow.

12. Jeezus, itl be great to get awy from all those carp jerkers on that other page.

13. Great idea, Chris. Hey, now's probably a good time to suggest something I have thought of previously, but not taken the time to mention - how's about adding a link to an online tide table under the "fishing resources" section of this site? Here's the one I use, but I am sure there others: http://www.dairiki.org/tides/daily.php
    Thanks. :D

14. no surprise that you're already doin the tide info one better...thanks, Chris!

15. I used a torn-up steelie Silver Doctor, trolled for twenty minutes and came up with a 27" Native Queen. August no-roe, but fine eating, and didn't worry about the pcb paint from a hatchery fish. Shilshole

16. Where does the time go. Just got a chance to walk around in the new salt forum. This is great - another oak leaf cluster for Chris' Atta Boy Medal. :thumb:

Bart