New Tent

Discussion in 'Camping, Hiking, Cooking' started by bitterroot, Apr 23, 2010.

1. bitterroot Love vintage graphite!

Montana
    Ratings: +214 / 1
    After sleeping in the back of my 4Runner for 4 nights at the Hoh Down I finally came to the conclusion that either it is too short (or I am too tall) to get a decent nights sleep. Copious amounts of whiskey didn't even do the trick!!! So, I just left REI where I purchased a Half Dome 2 Plus tent. I can't wait to get out and use it!!! :thumb: :thumb:

Lonnie
  2. MasterAnglerTaylor Member

Poulsbo/Pullman, WA
    Ratings: +0 / 0
    REI half domes are good i dont remember which one i have. It has kept me dry on the hoh.
  3. Ed Call Mumbling Moderator

Kitsap Peninsula
    Ratings: +1,469 / 9
    Somehow there has to be a way to work Lil Dickel into this one...whiskey, too short...sounds like a lil dickle. When speaking of someone's Lil Dickle, what replies are you looking for? Hey dude, nice tent over your lil dickle or something?
  4. Mark Walker Active Member

So. Cal.
    Ratings: +225 / 1
    Tent Hell...with thumbs like that just, use a friggin' tarp.:rofl::rofl::rofl:
  5. Ed Call Mumbling Moderator

Kitsap Peninsula
    Ratings: +1,469 / 9
    You been checking out his thumbs? Tarp? What did you two do with all that alone road time to and from the Hoh Down?
  6. bitterroot Love vintage graphite!

Montana
    Ratings: +214 / 1
    Now you two behave yourselves and leave my Lil Dickel (and my thumbs) out of it :rofl:!!! Now, speaking of Lil Dickel...I just picked up a jug of George Dickel Cascade Hollow, red label. I've never seen it before (must be brand new) and it has passed the taste test with flying colors!:thumb: "THUMBS up!!!!!
  7. Josh Smestad aka Mtnwkr

Bremerton, Wa
    Ratings: +67 / 0
    Thats a darn good tent for the money. I have one in my line-up for when I'm going out with the girl and the dog. Plenty of room for the three of us and pretty weather proof too.
  8. LMFOA New Member

travelling the world
    Ratings: +0 / 0
    All REI products definitely offer the most value of any company in the outdoor world.