Next 4 days...

Discussion in 'Saltwater' started by Nick Clayton, Sep 4, 2013.

1. Nick Clayton

Nick Clayton Active Member

Media:
    So I have the next 4 days to chase salmon. I'm trying to come up with a game plan. Tomorrow I'm thinking about going to play with pinks, and probably focus on coho the other days. I have a boat, or could fish the beaches. . Would love a partner in crime for a day, or a half day... or the whole time... Or whatever. Hit me up if you want hook up.

2. Kcahill

Kcahill Active Member

where is the not like cause I have to work button???!?

edit: you know I could probably sneak out tomorrow for 5 or 6 hours late morning\afternoon if you wanted to fish the tacoma area but then I would have to go sit on a plane for 18 hours smelling of fish and salt...

Nick Clayton likes this.
  3. High Flyin

High Flyin Member

Dude, bring rain gear. It could drop 2" of rain tomorrow. It should help things out in a few days but that is a ton of precip. Good luck.

4. Stonefish

Stonefish Triploid, Humpy & Seaplane Hater

Media:
    Nick,
    Have a great time regardless of the rain.
    The rain forecast sucks big time! Big rains in early September can make coho do some weird things.
    SF

5. ten80

ten80 Active Member

I'm in the same boat... taking Friday through Monday off to fish for coho. I'd like to fish with you again, but I have a friend and my brother tagging along so I don't want to bog down your experience with intermediate-level fishermen. Weather might be a little rough for next two days, but should be good on Saturday and Sunday (fingers crossed!).

6. Nick Clayton

Media:
    Yeah I certainly am not a huge fan of this rain, but it won't slow me in the least. I plan to head out and explore some new to me areas tomorrow in search of pinks and maybe some ho's if I get lucky.

Have fun out there this weekend Christophe! Hope you guys have find em.

7. dryflylarry

dryflylarry "Chasing Riseforms"

Media:
    Well, you know where to find the Pinks, right Nick? Unless they have moved along. I'll be out of town Thursday and Friday. Hopefully some fish will start moving. Let's hope the coho just don't shoot on past to the river mouths so quickly!

8. Nick Clayton

Media:
    I do indeed, Larry! I think I may pay them a visit this evening, and finish harassing the ones you didn't get to last night!

9. dryflylarry

dryflylarry "Chasing Riseforms"

Media:
    Unlike me, brush up on your Pink Hunting techniques and flies! Hopefully they might still be there. Might be a little kick.