FS NFR 1974 Cadillac Coupe Deville

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Josh Smestad, Jul 23, 2013.

1. Josh Smestad

Josh Smestad aka Mtnwkr

Selling this for my grandparents. In the family since new, garaged its whole life. In amazing original condition. They are asking $12,000, I can work on the price for WFF'er. See many pics on the craigslist link.

http://seattle.craigslist.org/kit/cto/3955231983.html

[​IMG]

2. orangeradish

orangeradish Bobo approved

That thing is Badassss. I smell a Hunter S. Thompson road trip.

We were somewhere around Bozeman on the edge of the desert when the drugs began to take hold.

3. S Fontinalis

S Fontinalis Active Member

what a ride

4. jeff bandy

jeff bandy Make my day

Got to dig out my pimpin suit and find me some hoes.

5. David Loy

David Loy Senior Moment

Pretty car. My garage isn't big enough, even IF I kicked the boat out. Handy though, that you can load the trunk while standing in it. Good luck. I know with care this vintage Caddy will run forever.

6. Kcahill

Kcahill Active Member

There a couple of Cadillac guys that show up at the drive in at Covington on Friday nights, if you had the time you could take it down there on a sunny afternoon and throw a for sale sign on it and probably get some interest. Otherwise contact the Northwest Cadillac and LaSalle club, they also have a classified on their website(probably have better luck than craigslist).

7. freestoneangler

freestoneangler Not to be confused with Freestone

That is a beauty...love seeing quality classics. You might also consider Hemming's Motor News.

8. Alaska Fisher

Alaska Fisher Member

Bad Ass is right. I understand the Thompson comment, but shy away from the drugs. I see the Rat Pack of fly fishers passing scotch around, smoking cigars, taking a road trip. What about those young guys from the Angling Expedition Group. Drive cross country fishing from this ride.

What a ride...

9. Porter

Porter Active Member

Shit...when driving on HWY 101 in Oregon when you hit a 20lb racoon there wil be no damage with that thing....unfortunately my honda civic suffered severe damage to the tune of 700.00 bucks.

10. Josh Smestad

Josh Smestad aka Mtnwkr

Thanks for the comments, and the info Kcahill. Anyone with other suggestions on where to list it? Does the price seem reasonable?

11. Get Some

Get Some Member

keep it for a sunday church car...

12. bigdood

bigdood fishing hack

Sick ride, reminds me of the intro to 'Shorty the Pimp', just not a black Caddy.

Maybe hit up the dudes from that TV show Fast 'n Loud for a sale?

13. Josh Smestad

Josh Smestad aka Mtnwkr

I've actually been in contact with Magnus Inersun, the Swede they sell their Caddy's too on that show. He says buisness has died and not interested.

14. Man this is one sweet ride. I would love to drive this ride, reminds me of how big my first car was, a 1973 Chevrolet Caprice Classic. Huge.

15. David Loy

David Loy Senior Moment

As a smart ass know it all kid (not quite, but you know...) I remember looking at Caddy's with some disdain. Several years later I drove one to a convention. How wrong I was! Pretty GD nice, cruising down the freeway in your living room. I'd love to own it, but won't.

16. Steve Slater

Steve Slater Member

Gotta love that Hunter S. Thompson line. Best opening paragraph ever.

17. Cool tank, check out this site:
    http://bringatrailer.com/
    look under the heading for "submissions". While not technically a classic, it's close and it's a one-owner. Any documentation would increase value: Bill of Sale, manuals, maintenance records, etc.