NFR: Browning Buckmark wanted . . .

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Denny, Jun 3, 2010.

1. Denny Active Member

Seattle, WA, USA.
    Ratings: +45 / 0
    Looking for a standard Browning Buckmark. In a perfect world, I'd like the 5.5" barrel.

Contact me if you have the hankering to sell one!
  2. Josh dead in the water

NW Washington
    Ratings: +496 / 2
    Good luck, they are really hard to find used. And even when they show up, the prices aren't low enough to make it worthwhile in my book.

But if you are really interested, there is a used buckmark at Yeagers in Bellingham. Has a sight rail and a lower end holo red-dot on it already. Also has somewhat used wood "target-ish" grips that would probably clean up nice with some sandpaper and stain. It looks like an older version of the camper (i.e. doesn't have the "ears" on the slide) but unlike the current camper, it has a slab side barrel. I believe it was priced at ~$330 or so. They are currently gun-overstocked at Yeagers, so you might be able to haggle. I can take a photo of it the next time I'm in there if you are interested.

As for new, they are around, you just have to buy the one you see or call around to find the one you want. Worth it though. I love my camper and my father in law is picking his up later today. I still thank Roper for suggesting the buckmark to me when I was looking for a .22 (and thought I wanted the Walther P22).
  3. Denny Active Member

Seattle, WA, USA.
  4. Doug G Member

Redmond, Washington
    Ratings: +2 / 0
    You

You may want to check with DJ's Sport & Pawn in Bothell. I recall seeing a couple of them there in the recent past.
  5. chrome/22 For him there whould always be the riddle of steel

Hurricane Ridge, WA.
    Ratings: +13 / 0
    Not a Browning, but how about a Ruger 4" auto w/ fixed sites? Pre mark I & upgraded rosewood grips

c/22
  6. Denny Active Member

Seattle, WA, USA.
    Those Rugers are great outfits, but I'm partial to the Buckmark...thank you for the consideration, though!
  7. chrome/22 For him there whould always be the riddle of steel

Hurricane Ridge, WA.
    Ratings: +13 / 0