NFR car theft please let me know if you see.

Discussion in 'Lost, Found, Stolen' started by hikepat, Dec 4, 2007.

1. hikepat

hikepat Patrick

Media:
    If any one sees a Grey 93 Nissan Sentra 2 door parked with a 804 as part of the license plate for a few days either in their apartment building or along a river or else where please let me know. Cop said the last one stolden from that area was found in the Green River just a few days back. Ours was ripped off from a Kent East Hill Goodwill Sunday Dec 2nd while we were in the store for maybe 30 minutes looking at used books for us and as a gift for a couple young kids. Dam theives left us high and dry looking for a way to get home when we came out of the store.
    Lucky we were able to get ahold of a freind to pick us up after we stood out in the rain and wind Sunday evening for well over an hour.
    Guess I should have put the sterring wheel lock on but I figured the parking lot was not crowded but still had plenty of people in and out of the store and we were not going to be very long and hell its not some high end car or anything, even the insurance company said the value they would pay would only be $2000-$2500 and that only because the miles were still very low for the year it was.
    Please let me know If you see one left some where since we would like to get it back.

2. SteelieD

SteelieD Non Member

Media:
    Merry f-in' Christmas huh? That sucks, I'm sorry.

3. Freestone

Freestone Not to be confused with freestoneangler

Media:
    Patrick, that stinks! I hope they find it soon and that it's in good shape. Give my best to Amie!

4. Islander

Islander Steve

Bummer Patrick. That really sucks. Hope you didn't have valuables inside.

5. Jim Wallace

Jim Wallace Smells like low tide

Bummer, Pat.

Car thieves, looters, etc....shoot 'em on sight! I've had it with that kind of sewer scum. Worse than cockroaches or rats...all of 'em ought to be exterminated.

6. Tim Lockhart

Tim Lockhart Working late at The Office

Media:
    Why does it always happen to good people? Really sorry Pat. I don't care what happens to the person who took it, just hope you two end up better off when it's sorted out.

7. Dick Warnke

Dick Warnke was Pram-Man

Sorry to hear that Man, I know how you feel. Had my truck stolen last Jan. found it 2 weeks later less than 2 miles from the house. Hope your as lucky!!

8. tythetier

tythetier Fish Slayer

Media:
    SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT THAT. GETTING YOUR STUFF RIPPED OFF IS ENOUGH TO PISS OFF THE POPE!!! I WOULD ARGUE WITH THE INSURANCE COMPANY UNTIL YOU GOT WHAT YOU THOUGHT WAS FARE. IF YOU HAVE PICTURES OF IT LOOKING GOOD THAT HELPS.

GOOD LUCK MAN!

9. hikepat

hikepat Patrick

Media:
    Lucky for us even if the car is not recovered most of the gifts we had locked in the truck will be easy to re-buy and will not cost much to replace. We also have good insurance on the car itself. Most of the purchases were from Harbor freight, dollar store etc and were mostly stocking stockers costing less in total then $60, or less then one fishing trip we do most weekends. the only item will be hard to find again was a special GI joe Amie had bought for her father he been looking for 3 years for. We had found it for only $23 still in its origanal box and its one he did not have in his collection. We are picking up a loaner truck tonight after work which is a truck my father only uses when he is in Seattle and he will not be back for months so transportation is taken care of for now and after 20 more days if the car is not found I guess we will start to look for another used but maybe a couple years newer car. Cop told us the old cars are targeted alot because they are much easier to steal then newer cars.
    It does suck and we do hope they find the car untouched and just out of gas but will get through it and I just wanted to put the word out since it also may get dumped somewhere along a river and there lots of you that spend time around them that might just happen to see it. Heck maybe it will be left by the Green River like the last car taken for that strip mall was.

10. Fishful Thinking

Fishful Thinking Member

This is a terrible thing. I really feel for you. I had my old Nissan stolen twice, and broken into two more times. The two times it was stolen it was recovered in good condition. Usually the punks just grab what they can and ditch the car. Chances are it's by the side of the road within a mile or so of where it was stolen. Probably even worth doing a little driving around to look for it. Good luck, and I hope the punks get caught. Rich.