(NFR)Directions to flowing lake?

Discussion in 'Fly Fishing Forum' started by Chuckabug, Mar 11, 2004.

1. My map of the area is split into four sections and makes it difficult to read. Since this is NOT a secret lake, does anyone have easy directions on how to get there? I'd like to take my parents there tomorrow morning. They are old and crotchedy and do not like to waste time driving places. One good thing about them though, is they make for some real good fishing stories. I'll post a report when I get back. Thanks in advance for any info.-Damian

2. Go to www.washingtonlakes.com. They are listed on the home page. Go to lakes and find Flowing Lake and it has a topo map of it and good directions on how to get there. I think it would be easier to go there than to list all the turns and twists on to which way you are coming from.

Jim

3. Thanks Jim, I forgot about that website. Surprising how much info you can find there. Thank you- Damian:thumb

4. Yeah,I just went there to prove to myself that my info was right. There's maps and pictures and good directions on how to get there. So for once I was right.

Jim