NFR Earth Day Beach Cleanup this Saturday!

Discussion in 'Saltwater' started by Jim Wallace, Apr 19, 2013.

1. Jim Wallace

Jim Wallace Smells like low tide

WA has many miles of ocean and saltwater beaches. Tomorrow is a good day not to feel alone when picking up some of the trash that continually washes in. With a little bit of research, you might even find a beach near you that you can join in cleaning up. Lots of opportunities to participate. I'll be here mingling with the other beach cleaner-uppers on my local beach.

There's lots of small pieces and chunks. Its a fun workout, with all that bending over. Your friends will come around and cheer for you!

Attached Files:

Beachmen, DimeBrite and Pat Lat like this.
  2. Pat Lat

Pat Lat Mad Flyentist

Media:
    I usually keep a garbage bag handy, in case one of my regular spots need a bit of cleanup. Tomorrow I'll try to fill it before leaving the beach. good idea Jim

3. Dipnet

Dipnet The wanted posters say Tim Hartman

4. DimeBrite

DimeBrite MA-9 Beach Stalker

Media:
    Thanks for the reminder. Keeping our beaches clean is really important so we can keep access to friendly private beaches. Nobody likes to clean up after others, but it is necessary with 6.9 million people now living in Washington state. I've hauled out trash from my local Meadowdale beach park nearly every weekend since January and it has made a noticeable difference.