(NFR) egads! i'm color coordinated!

Discussion in 'Fly Fishing Forum' started by owl, Nov 23, 2004.

1. owl New Member

Your City ,State
    Ratings: +0 / 0
    I just got my simms guide waders and vertical vest in the mail. Lucky me! I had asked for a gray vest, but it turns out they did not have one so now the vest is the same color as the waders! Hey, at least Orvis makes their vests and waders different colors! I feel like I should go to Boorks Brothers and find a matching shirt and tie to wear!
  2. Old Man Just an Old Man

Dillon, Mt
    Ratings: +1,659 / 0
    egads! i'm color coordinated!

Well if they had the color police out there,I would probably be arrested. Olive waders,same with vest. But then from there it goes bad. Sometimes a Orange shirt or a red one,a green hat/cap or a tan one. Or a purple sweat shirt. I'm not very color cordinated(sp). I used to be but I just got old and don't care what I look like anymore.

Jim
  3. spanishfly Steelberg

Issaquah, WA, USA.
    Talk about a fly fishing fashion faux pas....LOL! I hope the laces on your boots don't match as well... In time your Simms waders will have a variation of colors other than the standard gray or tan. Builds character :thumb:

Dennis
  4. Flip The dumb kid

Lk Stevens WA
    what happened to your neon red hat jim!?!?! ptyd
  5. Tim Cottage Formerly tbc1415

Outer Duvall
    Ratings: +244 / 1
    I suggest a trip to Value Village for a selection of tie patterns and colors that you may not have in your current wardrobe. A large and brilliant neon paisley might offset the drab vest and waders providing a "despite my obviously brand new, big bucks, top of the line, color coordinated vest, hat, boots and waders. I really don't care" look.

TC