(NFR) filipinos

Discussion in 'Fly Fishing Forum' started by Jay Johnson, Dec 13, 2006.

1. hatchetjack New Member

North Bend, WA
    Ratings: +0 / 0
    3 of us out here in North Bend. I'm originally from Stockton, CA. Lot's of Pinoys there. Grew up eating lot's of Striper sinigang, adobo and aparagus

My boy is into the flyrod action too.
  2. P.Dieter Just Another Bubba

Seattle.
    Ratings: +140 / 0
    It's cause all your plunder becomes pasalubong and guard dogs can pick you out from miles away...they just know these things.

saan ko nha pilipino nem nalaing ak ti agsao, ken pashpashar ijay Mt. Province.
  3. Denny Active Member

Seattle, WA, USA.
    Ratings: +45 / 0
    (nfr) filipinos

Jon, not sure if it counts (it does to me), but I'm 1/4 (my mom is 1/2; my grandfather was from the homeland).
  4. hatchetjack New Member

North Bend, WA
    I think 1 drop of bagoong in the veins is all it takes...
  5. k2flyfisher its taco time. wheres the sauce?

Portland, OR
    Ratings: +3 / 0
    pshhhhh KUMUSTA!!..sorry i been awol....K2 here, been nappin in back of clazzzzzzz...and yesh, thank you my purely ethnocentric brother RED, i am half PINOY (Illocos Norte/San Nicolas represent!)and half INCHIK...as is evident in my gallery by my ricer hat...good to see so many of you, more than i thought. Jay- Alpine is already a slave...he just doesnt look it...anyone down in P-TOWN?? Mike D. and i the only two?? im guilty of the better half being white girl...she does fish though. i got cuzins in stockton too, but what Filipino doesnt have relatives in Cali?? im with you on the new sub-site...we can call it .... WASHINGTONFRYFISHING.COM. sigi na.
  6. Jay Johnson New Member

vancouver, wa.
    naw. im down here too. we need to get a pinoy steelhead trip together. S.mike, we need to make plans and do it up there huh? call me.

1ST we catch fish
    2nd we take the white women
    3rd we take over the world
  7. Jay Johnson New Member

vancouver, wa.
    "Jon, not sure if it counts (it does to me), but I'm 1/4 (my mom is 1/2; my grandfather was from the homeland)."

as long as you claim it, you are it. big ups
  8. k2flyfisher its taco time. wheres the sauce?

Portland, OR
    sounds good...im headin up to seatown 22-27 of dec. anyone wanna fish?? DAMN its blowin outside...
  9. bhudda heffe'

basement
    Ratings: +109 / 0
    (nfr) filipinos

YO HOES!!!! im happa korean, shit, could you imagine the bbq we could put together, i dont know that id make it to the river. we should plan a bbq / or something for this summer coming up and throw down sum grub...wathcu tink'..
  10. bhudda heffe'

basement
    Ratings: +109 / 0
    (nfr) filipinos

11. RedFive Member

Initech
    Ratings: +2 / 0
    Richard--yup, fractions count, we counted K2, after all. :)

K2--you may be 1/2 filipino, but I think we can all agree that you're ALL Asian stud! And btw, I thought Alpine had attained Honorary Asian status on account of his fondness of tuna and ricefolk in general. I could be wrong, though.

Hit me up that weekend--I got some big cutties and some resident coho for you to hit up in the South Sound.
  12. mike doughty Honorary Member

the uinta's
    Ratings: +5 / 0
    (nfr) filipinos

not here but i was given a common korean name by my friends when i lived in korea. that has to count for something. that and i speak very little and can read and write it a little
  13. mike doughty Honorary Member

the uinta's
    had sex with a filipino once, does that count?
  14. yellowlab Active Member

In a van... down by the river, WA
    Ratings: +89 / 8
    Bhudda...we gotta hook up and wet the line!
  15. Banzai FFing and VWs...Bugs & Bugs

Bremerton, WA
    How about another half-blood asian for this club?
  16. P.Dieter Just Another Bubba

Seattle.
    Ratings: +140 / 0

Not that there's anything wrong with that but...

I'm thinking you mean Fillipina.
  17. o mykiss Active Member

Ratings: +173 / 0
    Ha, ha! Doughty caught red-handed!!:rofl:
  18. RedFive Member

Initech
    Ratings: +2 / 0
    Well, if it counts that must mean I'm really white. ;)
  19. mike doughty Honorary Member

the uinta's
    oooops, i was never told there was a difference. damnit! and yes it was of the female origin
  20. ceviche Active Member

Shoreline, Washington, U.S.A.
    Ratings: +42 / 0
    Banzai, are you looking to "partially represent" the Nihonjin faction? You aren't alone. But what do we do about Miyawaki-sensei and Yasuhiro? I can't imagine not including them. Maybe we could stand on either side of them and provide a whole vote when they need it? :beer2: Any other Nihonjin hapas and less-than-obvious Nihonjins out there?