Nfr-got A New Camping/fishing Rig

Discussion in 'Camping, Hiking, Cooking' started by tythetier, Aug 22, 2006.

1. tythetier

tythetier Fish Slayer

Media:
    Linda Just Got Her A 99 Ranger 2wd Pick Up Truck. Looking Forward To Many Fishing/camping Trips With It. It Is The 'xlt' Package So It Sets Up Just As High As A 4wd But It Has The P^ssy Les Schwab Tires On It. They Will Be Soon Replaced With Some Bfg's.

Does Anyone Recomend A Good Place To Get The Windows Tinted?? There Is A Pro Image Down The Way From Us I Was Thinking About Those Guys.

Ty

2. Old Man

Old Man Just an Old Man

Media:
    What you need to do to it is run it through the woods,down some narrow trails to put some scratches on it to make it really look like a fishing rig. Also don't ever wash it,it will take all the karma away from it.:p :p :p

Jim

3. seanengman

seanengman Trout have no politics

Media:
    I don't know who picked that "truck", you or your wife? Dude GMC all the way, and 4-wheel drive so you can show them washouts who's boss. All harrassing aside I am a GM guy so I thought I would give you some guff about Ford. I've got a big GMC, which most know stands for Giant Mountain of Crap, so maybe I'm lucky I ain't been pooped on yet. Any hoot, hope you have a lot of fun tearin it up out there.
    Sean

4. tythetier

tythetier Fish Slayer

Media:
    I Love Chevys Too But The Constraints Of The Loan Made It Hard To Find A Chevy. It Could Not Be Older Than 1999, Had To Have Under 100k Miles, And Cost $6500 Or Less. The Only S-10's That We Could Find Had Too Many Miles Or Had Electronic Problems Or A 4 Cyl.

The Ranger Has A V-6 So A Lil' Extra Power To Pull A Drift Boat Or Jet Ski.

Looking Forward To Get A Few Scratches On It.

Linda Curbed The Wheels The Day After She Got It. Did A U Turn And Didnt Clear The Curb All The Way. I Fliped Out On Her And She Said 'relax This Is My!!!! Truck.' Ehh All Right....

Ty

5. Old Man

Old Man Just an Old Man

Media:

Well Ford either stands for "Found on road dead",or "first on race day". Take your pick.

Jim:confused:

6. tythetier

tythetier Fish Slayer

Media:
    Or Fuc&ed Over Rebuilt Dune Buggy.

Good Thing I Didnt Get A Pontiac!! ;-)

7. Stephen Rice

Stephen Rice Senior Member

Media:
    I used to drive a 95 F150 XLT 4X4 with a 351 cleveland in it, it was BA ! I traded it in when I hit 110k on it, I loved that truck. Funny Thing I too was looking for a Chevy when I found that one. I am Driving My Jeep now and I wish I had bought one years ago, it's the best Vehicle I have ever owned, I can beat the crap out of it and it just keeps right on going. I can pull a good sized drift boat with it too! but I sure miss that storage in the back. Sounds like you got a good deal, cept for those Tires, You couldn't give me a pair of Les Schwabbys ! :beer2:

8. tythetier

tythetier Fish Slayer

Media:
    I Cant Stand That Place After I Asked Them To Check My Brakes, I Went Out To See How They Were And The Guy Was Beating The Hell Out Of My Brake Drum With A Five Pound Sledge. 'what The F$@# Are You Doing?!' 'ohh..checking Your Brakes....' 'what Are You Going To Pound A Hole Into My Drum And Peek Though??' 'put My Fu$%&*g Tires Back On And Get The Hell Away From My Car!!!'

I Have Not Been Back To A Les Schwab Since.

I Go To Americas Tire Company. I Have Purchased Three Sets Of Tires And A Set Of Wheels There, And They Treat Me Like Gold!

Ty

9. Stephen Rice

Stephen Rice Senior Member

Media:
    I went in to a store one time to check on buying some tires and stood there for half an hour and not one person even as much as said hello to me, and to me first impressions go a long way, I walked out there and haven't been back, I go to america's tire too, those people are so much better !

10. Tim Lockhart

Tim Lockhart Working late at The Office

Media:
    My Schwab story: Recently I was putting gas in the truck across the street from a certain Les Schwab store. At 7:05 (they must close at 7) three employees pull out of there, one after the other, each dropping the hammer hard. Three nice long burnouts on the street in front of the store. Seemed to be one-upping each other. Have to admit I was thoroughly entertained..just hope these dudes never go to work in a gun shop! :hmmm: