(NFR) Hiway 520 traffic web cams

Discussion in 'Fly Fishing Forum' started by fredaevans, Dec 14, 2006.

1. http://www.wsdot.wa.gov/traffic/seattle/sr520_easthighrise.htm#cam

Given the winds predicted, this could be interesting to watch after sun rise. Bit on TV early this AM of an 'attempted landing' at Sea-Tac. Been a long time since i've seen a commercial air liner abort a landing. Gear just touched the ground and plane is rocking like a toy!:eek:

"POWER, GIVE ME POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!"

2. nfr: Hiway 520 traffic web cams

DUDE!! THREE YEARS AGO I WAS WORKING AT SEATAC, SEEN A FED EX MD11 LAND NOSE GEAR FIRST. THAT WAS WILD AS HELL!! HE WAS FLARING OUT JUST FINE AND THE WIND HIT ABOUT TEN FEET OFF THE DECK AND SLAMED HIS NOSE DOWN FIRST.

TY

3. Fred, it should be an exciting drive later tonight. (If it's not closed.) Seahawks game tonight, too.

4. I came in from SO. CAL last night almost sideways..bounced around on the ground for awhile, but home safe and wet

5. Yeah, 520 at 10 p.m. was not a fun drive. I couldn't decide which lane was less dangerous, and the Eastern highrise was really bad. And lots of fun wave action!

6. Just pulled up the 520 cams .... none working and the map shows the 'bridge closed.':hmmm: 1238 on Friday