(NFR) Seahawks again

Discussion in 'Fly Fishing Forum' started by Rory McMahon, Dec 5, 2005.

1. Rory McMahon Active Member

lynnwood
    Ratings: +2 / 0
    haha had to do:rofl: were up 28-0!!!!!!!!!!!!
  2. Porter Active Member

Kenmore, WA, USA.
    Ratings: +485 / 0
    NFR Seahawks again

35-0 now.........geez are you going to become our weekly Seahawk reporter here on this board....because we have been doing fine w/o. May your excitment wander when they lose the first or second round of P.O.'s
  3. Ringlee Doesn't care how you fish Moderator

Somewhere you don't know about, WA
    Ratings: +53 / 1
    NFR Seahawks again

Way to have some spirit!
  4. Rory McMahon Active Member

lynnwood
    NFR Seahawks again

just wait until playoffs or the, nope not gonna jynx it.
  5. Old Man Just an Old Man

Dillon, Mt
    Ratings: +1,617 / 0
    NFR Seahawks again

If you want somebody to jinx something. I'm your man:thumb:

Jim
  6. mike doughty Honorary Member

the uinta's
    Ratings: +5 / 0
    NFR Seahawks again

seahawks are my defense in fantasy football and got me some killer points.
  7. trout stalker member

spokane,Wa
    Ratings: +0 / 0
    NFR Seahawks again

hasselbeck will blow it in the playoffs but a real team like the vikings wont
  8. Yakman Should be fishing right now

Renton/Newcastle, Wa, USA.
    NFR Seahawks again

Blasphemy!
  9. PT Physhicist

Edmonds, WA
    Ratings: +699 / 2
    NFR Seahawks again

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

TS, you were doing fine until you started typing.:rofl:
  10. Porter Active Member

Kenmore, WA, USA.
    NFR Seahawks again

Viks will blow it if they are on a cruiser.
  11. Rory McMahon Active Member

lynnwood
    NFR Seahawks again

did anyone see sportscenter, were finally gettin sum much needed and well desereved respect
  12. Old Man Just an Old Man

Dillon, Mt
    Ratings: +1,617 / 0
    NFR Seahawks again

Hey,give it a rest. We all get the paper,TV or this computer junk and we all know how to read. Go fishing or something.

Jim
  13. Rory McMahon Active Member

lynnwood
    NFR Seahawks again

I wish, but all the places i like to fish are frozen:(
  14. Rory McMahon Active Member

lynnwood
    NFR Seahawks again

Wow, your brave starting the seahawk defense.

Next year we should do a fantasy football league with guys from this site. It would be a lotmore fun than with people you dont even know.
  15. Ringlee Doesn't care how you fish Moderator

Somewhere you don't know about, WA
    Ratings: +53 / 1
    NFR Seahawks again

I go to school in North Dakota and I hate the Vikings!!!! Love to see all these Vikings fans having a crappy season.
  16. Rory McMahon Active Member

lynnwood
    NFR Seahawks again

well there doing pretty good
  17. trout stalker member

spokane,Wa
    NFR Seahawks again

they still have a chance to make it to the playoffs actually
  18. Rory McMahon Active Member

lynnwood
    NFR Seahawks again

the vikings are being very efficient with there offense under brad johnson, despite the help of a consistent runningback. They are consistent. Brad Johnson is an experienced quarterback who knows how to not screw up. The other teams that are fisghting for the last playoff spot are the cowboys and falcons, and possibly the buccaneers. Falcons are out, there unbalanced attack has caught up with them throughout the season and michael vick doesn't show that he can be both a good thrower and runner in the same game. I have the falcons going 8-8 and not making the playoffs. The cowboys have a good defense and a decent passing attack. Drew Bledsoe is starting to show his age and seems like he just doesn't have what it takes to bring the team to the super bowl. If julius jones could live up to expectations, they could be a scary team. But bledsoe cant carry the whole load. I do have the cowboys winning out the rest of the season and making the playoffs. The bucs have a tough schedule, they have a good defense and a new quarterback that has shown something. Carnell Williams is a inconsistent back, had outstanding numbers at the start of the season and hasn't been good ever since. He has the potential but just doesn't translate that into good numbers. Because of there schedule i have them not making the playoffs. The vikings have to win out or lose one of there games to get into the playoffs. I think they can do this despite there schedule which i think has 2 hard games. So bottomline, the vikings have a very good chance of making the final playoff spot which means they will go up against chicago or carolina, i dont think they have a chance against those teams and will get knocked out first or second round.

19. Porter Active Member

Kenmore, WA, USA.
    NFR Seahawks again

trout990...are you sure you don't want to go to nfl.com or seahawk.com....this isn't really the place for NFL analysis...or maybe your lonely....Send you up north and maybe Monk will have his velcro's on.
  20. Rory McMahon Active Member

lynnwood
    NFR Seahawks again

just commenting on the vikings and why there making the playoffs. And dont worry, the off-season will be over in march. Then ill actually have meaningful stuff to talk about, like fishing. And im sure some people dont hate reading my analysis on the nfc playoff picture;) And another thing, the huskies are doing pretty well and and march madness will be comming soon.:rofl: Anyways, if you dont wanna read something that isn't fishing related dont. I put NFR.