(NFR) Seahawks

Discussion in 'Fly Fishing Forum' started by Rory McMahon, Nov 20, 2005.

1. NFR Seahawks

I will admit that I will have to watch them today as I have to do some long put off honey does. But I'd rather watch a good football game. One that lasts for four quarters. Not one that is good for a half and then try to sit on a lead for the rest of the game.

Jim

2. Seahawks Scored!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. false start after false start after false start after false start after false start...

4. Engram had to fumble that pass, we woulda had a first down near field goal territory

5. I don't think we need play by play.... Mr. Raible

6. he must be trying to get his numer of posts up....

7. I'm a former New Yorker. So I really want to see the Hawks lose today. Let's go Giants.

8. well thats too bad, look at the score and who has the ball.

9. I could do this every minute and after 5 yrs i still wouldn;t have as many as Jim.

10. lets not turn this into a chat room page please.

11. I think so:rofl:

12. Broncos appreciate Seahawks squeaking past Giants!

13. worst person to be right now= Jay Feely

14. Mr. 990, go on NFL.com or Foxsports.com and Seahwak it up...or maybe talk about purple perils on that site.

15. the games over ill shut up about them for a while ;)

16. I had the pleasure of watching the game with a giants fan and won some money off of him

17. I'm just wondering what your post count might be after the NFC Championship and SuperBowl game if the Seahwaks should go?

18. Man, I really hope Feely retires Monday morning. Its the only way he can handle this with class. Missing three chances to win the game: the loss is ALL his fault. Missing one or even two, you can say "Well its a team game and it shouldn't have come down to him." But three chances..... At least they lost to the best in the NFC. My Giants will never recover from this loss.

19. i would hate to face this tema in the playoffs, same with dallas. Those teams that we steal wins from always seem to play alot better the second time.

20. i truly feel sorry for feely tho. And im not posting this in anothe message to get my post # up, just easier this way.