(NFR) Seawawks?

Discussion in 'Fly Fishing Forum' started by Porter, Jan 14, 2007.

1. spowino New Member

Spokane, WA
    Ratings: +0 / 0
    I predict the Pats and the Saints in the 'bowl with the Saints winning it all.:thumb: :eek: :hmmm:
  2. CovingtonFly B.O.H.I.C.A. bend over here it comes again

Covington, Wa
    I'd be happy with the Saints winning. I don't like the pats though. Payton is a great QB and he should have a ring on his finger. Big time players make big time plays in big time games.
  3. Big Tuna Member

Wenatchee, Washington
    Ratings: +39 / 0
    Next year KC? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
  4. Charles Sullivan dreaming through the come down

bellingham wa
    Ratings: +542 / 0
    Patriots fans are thankful for number 80- Troy Brown. -3 rings, 4 super bowls, and one hell of a slot corner. That strip he made was emblematic of why the Patsies always have a chance. Not always the fastest or largest, the Patriots players are still generally better football players.
    The player to watch is Mahroney. Due to the Chargers blitz happy D. The Pat.'s rarely played him. That won't happen in Indy.
    Fished a bit today- no fish, really cold.

From Red Sox Nation Northwest,
    cds
  5. Willie Bodger Still, nothing clever to say...

Lynnwood, WA
    So, a definition of 'sucks' would be...? Perhaps well below average? So any team that we beat is even blow that, right? And any team that just barely beat us is about the same, right? Because if we truly sucked then it would be easy to steamroll over us. Not the case. Even with a horrendous bout of injuries to key players the 'Hawks didn't fall apart and didn't get knocked out in the first round. If the 'Hawks suck, then so does at least 60% of the NFL. Which may be true...
  6. johnmetcalfe New Member

WA
    Why could we not convert 3rd and 2?:beathead: :beathead: :beathead: :beathead: That screwed us over. I hate how the team that scores first wins. They should play through the OT.
    GO SAINTS
    Jm

GO RED SOX, this is the year
  7. Kevin J. Burnham Active Member

Auburn,Wa.
    Ratings: +140 / 0
    First off Seattle is my team. Now having said that they will not win a super bowl until they either get another QB or have all the other parts to make up for the problems that our current QB has. I'm sorry but he is one of the most overated QB's in the league. He's not bad he just is not that good. So now we can get on with the only true sport of our great nation which is Baseball. I look at Football and Basketball as fillers between Baseball seasons. AHHH Flyfishing,Baseball & Beer thats all one needs for a happy life. Can I have an AMEN !!!!!
  8. Willie Bodger Still, nothing clever to say...

Lynnwood, WA
    Can I make it RootBeer? Then you have a hearty amen from this brother! Yeah, go ahead and bring it, I'm ready.
  9. Kevin J. Burnham Active Member

Auburn,Wa.
    You can make it anything you want brother !!!
  10. Big Tuna Member

Wenatchee, Washington
    Ratings: +39 / 0
    Sorry, Kevin, but no amen from me. Watching baseball is like watching paint dry:)
  11. salt dog card shark

Edmonds WA / Mazama
    Ratings: +2 / 0
    The Saints should destroy Chicago unless they self destruct.

I enjoyed watching the Seahawks game: pretty decent defense given their handicaps in the backfield, occasional spurts of good offense terminated by way to predictable play calling. In the end, I guess I was just glad they didn't get humiliated on national TV as there was no way they were going to beat the Saints with a team held together with duct tape and chicken wire.
  12. Dick Warnke was Pram-Man

Federal Way Wa
    Ratings: +2 / 0
    iagree AHMEN!!!
  13. Porter Active Member

Kenmore, WA, USA.
    Ratings: +512 / 0
    Marino and Moon :confused: oops...Marino did get there...Once! And lost to Montana:thumb:
  14. Kevin J. Burnham Active Member

Auburn,Wa.
    Big Tuna, I'll forgive you now. At least you flyfish !!
  15. SuperDave New Member

.Spanaway, WA
    I can't help if wonder if Seahawks (ospreys) would make good tying material.:rofl: :rofl: :beathead: :confused:

SuperDave