NFR Steelers Praise 12th Man.....The Refs!

Discussion in 'Fly Fishing Forum' started by David Prutsman, Feb 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QHays

QHays Premember

Hey gents -- let's kill this thread and go back to talking about fishing... There's also a time-honored tradition of shit-talking in sports, but it's never meant to get personal (unless it's Boston/NY), although it never fails to excite. The beer argument is the same thing, some of us worked at microbreweries for years and find the gut does better with pisswater (or like our beer to hydrate us). I'm proud of mine. No need to talk about seniority on the website either. Sounding like Al Gore, and on a sports thread nonetheless, where hopefully none of our sorry asses has credibility... Now let's all chillout and think about skwalas and spring-training and spring-skiing and cheering on a team everyone supports in what will probably be a more boring winter olympics than the superbowl was. I got nothing but love for you guys, and the refs did screw you, but hey... Thanks Porter...

2. motroutbum

motroutbum New Member

Home Page:
    if pit lost then youd be on your high horse like you were hot s**t. yeah we do have several boards in this area. but since i was planning on moving to WA by next january i thought i would join this one and hopefully meet some guys on here to possibly help me out when i get there. but forget it some people seem like real asses. glad i didnt meet you on the river. i might just have to STAY in MO and stick to catching browns over 20 lbs.ptyd :mad: im not trying to badmouth anyone the same as you badmouth a team that beat yours fair and square. its over and done with quit "crying in your beer" and get over it.

:beer1: so heres to you Mr. High Seniority on a flyfishing site.....crack open an ice cold BUD LIGHT and keep waiting for people to write on your topic and bash them...cause you never know what will come up next:beer2:

qhays rocks my socks off

3. ibn

ibn Moderator Staff Member

Media:
    Home Page:
    This discussion is tired and old. Locking the thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.