(NFR) What About Them Hawks

Discussion in 'Fly Fishing Forum' started by Demon Spey, Nov 12, 2006.

1. DAMN WHAT A GAME:thumb:

2. Let's all declare tomorrow to be "Josh Brown Day" in Seattle.

Nice win.

Jim Jones

3. Man I love beating the Rams, especially in the most painful way possible. And not once, but TWICE! Karma Baby!!!!

4. wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!

5. Deja Damn Vu!!! Yeah Baby!!! :thumb:

6. Sorta makes up for an otherwise brutal weekend in Washington state college football. The Apple Cup should be retitled this year, "The War of the Walking Wounded."

7. I'm thinking Josh Brown really hates the Rams. We'll take a win anyway we can.

8. Didn't anyone tell STL ya don't win games with a one-man offense...! :ray1:

9. I was fortunate enough to be at the game today. Nate's run was awesome to watch!The 12th man was definitely loud & proud today!

10. I'm just glad Stevens didn't take another knee lift to the gonads.... damn that looked brutal on Monday

11. It really was the Bulger, Jackson show. I too was at the game today and it was awsome!:beer2:

12. It was a great game but getting out of the parking garage afterwards was a real pain. Amia and I sat in the car watching traffic not move for 30-40 minute while we just stayed in the parking stall. Glad I picked that game for my free tickets for the year. Also glad we were under cover the whole time.

13. I'm glad they pulled it off, but all these close, last minute wins after loosing a good lead is going to give me a heart attack.:eek:

14. Well, if they ever get a couple of their 'stars' back maybe they can play a little better ball...