(NFR) What's wrong Chris

Discussion in 'Fly Fishing Forum' started by Old Man, Dec 3, 2003.

1. Old Man Just an Old Man

Dillon, Mt
    Ratings: +1,652 / 0
    I just went to the Gallery and put in a comment on a fly there and it had the time as 0544 am. Then I went to the lobby and I just found out that I'm the newest member. Wow, almost 2800 messages in one day. Wow again.

Jim
  2. pwoens Active Member

Spokane, Washington, USA.
    Ratings: +5 / 0
    What's wrong Chris

cry baby!!!

~Patrick ><>
  3. Chris Scoones Administrator

North Bend
    Ratings: +295 / 0
    What's wrong Chris

The gallery is buggy right now. I have the time set correctly but it's not adjusting properly for our timezone. The gallery updating the newest member list everytime someone logs into the gallery has been an issue for some time now.

Working on it.
  4. flyfishnm Member

Helena, MT
    Ratings: +0 / 0
    What's wrong Chris

Does it really matter? I think that Chris is trying to get it figured out, just give him some time. This is a large website and I am sure that working on it isn't Chris's only job.

Even the thousandsth trip to the same old familiar fished-out stream begins with renewed hope, with unfailing faith--Zane Grey
  5. Old Man Just an Old Man

Dillon, Mt
    What's wrong Chris

PW,I know what that stands for.:p :p:p:p:p:p:p(n)

Jim
  6. Old Man Just an Old Man

Dillon, Mt
    What's wrong Chris

I'm not complaining. It is just that it came out wierd and I was just informing him about it. Gosh maybe I should of just emailed him what I found so if anybody else is having this problem they wouldn't get the answer.

Jim
  7. BOBLAWLESS New Member

Port Ludlow, WA, USA.
    What's wrong Chris

Jim--I'd like to reply to your post but you are just too much of a newbie for any kind of serious consideration. Complain back in a couple of years or so.
    Bob, the Geessh, these new guys try to run all over ya.:rofl
  8. Chris Scoones Administrator

North Bend
    What's wrong Chris

Yes you are complaining. Keep it up and everything is normal. Stop complaining I'll start to get worried so by all means, keep complaining. ;)
  9. Oneweight Member

Seattle, Washington.
    What's wrong Chris

How many posts do you have to log before you get the free WFF oven mitt?
  10. pwoens Active Member

What's wrong Chris

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOL

jim....youve been slapped HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

~Patrick ><>
  11. Chris Scoones Administrator

North Bend
    What's wrong Chris

It's not just any oven mitt. A slot folds back allowed the index finger access to your line. The mitt is also a good wind blocker when it's cold, and, excellent UV protection during the summer months. On the back side of the mitt is slotted foam for your flies and two built in zingers.

6000 posts and it's all yours.
  12. Oneweight Member

Seattle, Washington.
    What's wrong Chris

Sounds ok but the new Simms' Windstopper OvenMitt 2004 has 3 zingers, tippet dispenser and a fly patch.

Only $74.95 at Kaufmann's.
  13. Old Man Just an Old Man

Dillon, Mt
    What's wrong Chris

Everybody.:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :+

Jim:smokin
  14. Old Man Just an Old Man

Dillon, Mt
    What's wrong Chris

6000 posts. Hell I'm almost half way there. In about two more years I'll be there.:) :) :) :) :)

Jim
  15. papafsh Piscatorial predilection

Camano Island, WA, USA.
    Ratings: +61 / 0
    Ha! I see right through Jim's little ploy, he's not really complaining about anything, actually he's just braggin' about how many messages he's posted!

Ain't that right old man.

LB;) ;)
  16. Scott Whited Member

West Seattle
    Ratings: +2 / 0
    papafish, you read my mind. and yes Jim, that is a lot posts. jesus, your almost to 3000. your wife must really worry about you.
  17. pwoens Active Member

Nah, his wife doesnt worry about him.....she's actually extremely happy that he does something to take up soooo much time...keeps him occupied so she can have some peace and quiet. Or maybe, she locks him in the basement where the computer is?? I bet he talks to the computer....he probably yells at us when we make fun of him....wow, my mind is wondering now....the endless possibilities about Jim's life?? }(

hey jim, the one locked in the basement, why dont you head over to the methow this weekend??

~Patrick ><>
  18. Old Man Just an Old Man

Dillon, Mt
    No,none of that. How long has this site been here,two,three years. And as I was close to one of the few people that have been here since almost it's start. So you tend to have a few answers to alot of questions. Besides it keeps my dull mind occuiped talking to people like Pwoens.

Jim
  19. pwoens Active Member

(NFR) What's wrong Jim

were you cussing at me while you were typing your response??? just curious?? I love watching you get defensive and irritated......its tooo much fun!!! :p

~Patrick ><>