(NFR) Where's Aimee??

Discussion in 'Fly Fishing Forum' started by FlyShopKristin, Jan 20, 2006.

1. FlyShopKristin

FlyShopKristin Going Online

Ok Hikepat - its time for Aimee to get her own WFF account! Aimee - c'mon you can be new memeber 5058! How do we set up a girl's trip if we have to PM hikepat!? :)

-Kristin

2. Jerry Daschofsky

Jerry Daschofsky Moderator Staff Member

Where's Aimee??

Well, have to keep hikepat in the loop. I need a "cook biatch". ;)

3. NewFlyLady

NewFlyLady New Member

Girls trip???

If you ever get around to this please include me. If it is one of the weekends I am in Washington I would love to meet some new people and get in some fly fishing. We had a girls bash on my NorCal board and it was pretty fun.

4. Jerry Daschofsky

Where's Aimee??

Well, when did we want to have this? Weekend of Feb 19th is out (I have a tying seminar to do, and my girlfriend is doing a horse clinic that weekend). Any idea of when? First of Feb is out too (Feb 6th is son's B-day, so will be having his party just before on the 4-5 of Feb).

5. Freestone

Freestone Not to be confused with freestoneangler

Where's Aimee??

How about the last weekend in February. That's the first one I have free and would give us time to get organized and recruit more gals and/or couples... Does anyone know how to put up one of those polls or stickies so we can see who is interested in a women's or couple's outing?

6. Jerry Daschofsky

Where's Aimee??

Well, depends on where we want to have it. If it's at my Dad's place on the coast, will have to clear it with him first (should be ok I assume).