No More Houseboat

Discussion in 'Saltwater' started by miyawaki, Jan 16, 2014.

1. rotato Active Member

home,wa
    Ratings: +66 / 0
    What about those sticky buns from pearls
    Big as your head
    My dad and I would split one when I wS a little tyke
  2. rotato Active Member

home,wa
    Ratings: +66 / 0
    On a side note
    Lots of duck hunters out in boats
    We went out in Carr inlet and found a new to us searun beach
    Came back to the launch and the wdfw guy was checking for ducks
    Any body throw a shotgun in the skiff?

The guy I talked to was jigging for flounder and would pop buffleheads when they came around

Sounds kinda fun
  3. Robbi K New Member

University Place
    Ratings: +8 / 0
    The best thing at Pearl's was her wild blackberry pie. But that was a very long time ago. : )

Robbi
  4. Greg Price Love da little fishies

Puyallup, WA
    Ratings: +70 / 0
    I saw the raft last weekend and now I know where it is. I fished near the raft and did not catch any cutthroat or any other fish.

I saw the raft for the Jan 1rst while scouting cutthroat beaches near Gig Harbor.

There were quite a few polar bear activities with people swimming in the salt water, even saw a few jump off the bridge.

As for the raft - a guy who appeared to be in his late teens or early 20's with black jeans and tshirt jumped onto that raft while it was moored in water less than 2 feet deep near the boat launch. The gentleman appeared intoxicated and had a lit cigarette dangling out of his mouth. As I sat in my warm car watching, the drunk climbed a makeshift ladder to the top of the shaky structure. The structure appeared unstable. I feared the gentleman would fall off and break his neck. Much to my relief, he made it down without maiming himself. A few other people on the shore happily cheered him on.
    Eyejuggler likes this.