No one will believe this...

Discussion in 'Saltwater' started by dmoocher, Aug 13, 2005.

1. dmoocher

dmoocher Member

Yes...I was fishing at Hoodsport Thursday night, surrounded by fish and I was alone. Pinks shold have been done two weeks ago but they are still there.

One foul hooked early but when the crowd left (four gear chuckers and a few dozen spectators), I had 3 separate schools all to myself...when things quieted down, the fish began to hit...bonked two, lost two.

2. salt dog

salt dog card shark

Unbelievable? no, but then again, you had no witnesses. LOL. I'm ready for some unbelievable moments like that any time. Sounds like a magic moment. Thanks for sharing the experience DM.

3. Bill Douglas

Bill Douglas blue collar dirtbag

I headed out there Sunday evening. Saw one school of maybe a half dozen fish move in, and that was it. There were only a few of us out there, and no one was having any success. :( A couple of jackass local teens showed up later and decided skipping rocks and throwing boulders was more fun than fishing. I had to exercise considerable restraint not to say anything. A rumble with a couple of Matlock looking dudes would not be a good way to end an otherwise good weekend.

I did get a lot of casting practice and improved my double haul quite a bit, though.