Nor Cal Delta

Discussion in 'Warm Water Species' started by Gregg H, May 5, 2012.

1. If you guy's ever come down, drop me a note and I'll fish ya. Now's the time, top water freaks.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Hot damn that looks fun! I love that first photo! All of the shots are great. And you're boat looks like a caster's dream. What is that your using as a stripping barrel?

3. Gregg H is one fishy dude and probably the best photographer on the Kiene board. I hope to meet him someday as we live pretty close. He's been one of the first to call the start of the good season and tie into multiple Stripers and LMB recently on the D. Great with the early season smallies too.

4. Drop me a note LC and we''ll get after them!!!

5. Man I miss chasing stripers in the delta!! I'm from Fresno we would goto the delta and Millerton Lake a lot to chase stripers

6. Stripers have always been a fish I've wanted to catch. Being from BC I've always considered Stripers an East Coast fishery and always forget they are "close to home". That being said, I wouldn't know the first thing on where to start for them or anything. Maybe I'll drop you a line one time if I ever end up down there...

7. We picked up this one today in the Delta. WT is 71 deg so the Stipers are headed up to the rivers in droves and it's slowing down. We also got a Smallie and that and the LMB will just get better as the heat continues. 6.5# and a good fighter and a beautiful day on the California Delta.
    [​IMG]

8. That looks so awesome! My brother owns a fly shop in the East Bay Area and I have been meaning to get down there for something different and big. Terrific photos.3..