Northwest Casting Expo! Saturday 21st sept!! 9 A.M.....All D

Discussion in 'Fly Fishing Forum' started by Bob Triggs, Sep 20, 2002.

1. Bob Triggs Your Preferred Olympic Peninsula Fly Fishing Guide

Olympic Peninsula
    Ratings: +643 / 0
    If you have not heard, there's a big Northwest Fly casting Exposition on saturday, beginning with demonstrations and events in distance, accuracy and a fishing contest. Some of the best and a few average fly casters and fishermen too. Displays by clubs and manufacturers, fly tyers, bamboo rodmakers and a bamboo casting contest too.Tons of raffle prizes and it's all a fund raiser for the Northwest council of The Federation of Flyfishers, a group that is doing a great deal to promote conservation and preservation of our wild fisheries resources.I hope you will try to come and see this remarkable event. last year I had more fun there than I have had at any other conservation fundraiser I have ever attended, and I have attended hundreds of them!.Plenty of room for volunteers too! $10.00 admission for the day gives you a chance at some fun casting games. bring your own rod or use a brand new one from one of he manufacturers.Event site is at Trophy lake Golf and Casting in Port Orchard, about five minutes west of route 16 at Sedgewick Road exit, bear right at fork, club is on left a few miles out.I won't miss this one. More info at: www.washingtoncouncilfff.org click on "2002 expo".It's not too late to get in for the day and have a blast. Learn something new about your casting, get some tips and help, take a lesson. Last year I learned allot.