NRS Otter Raft 13ft & Trailer 4 Sale

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by EasyE, Jul 7, 2010.

1. EasyE

EasyE Member

2. Nate Dutton

Nate Dutton I'm a teacher, I fish to eat!

WOW!!! What a smoking deal!!! Damn the man for tempting me........dang.

3. Jmills81

Jmills81 The Dude Abides

alright, i'll say it...fuck

4. Big Tuna

Big Tuna Member

Dang. I thought I got a great deal on my raft. This is a heck of a deal.

5. Ed Call

Ed Call Mumbling Moderator Staff Member

Big Tuna, doesn't Itchy Dog need a raft like that? It is a beauty.

6. Big Tuna

Big Tuna Member

Ed,

Itchy does need a boat just like that. However, then he would be required to row on occasion. He believes it's far better to have lots of friends w/ boats.

7. Derek Young

Derek Young 2011 Orvis Endorsed Fly Fishing Guide Of The Year

I can personally vouch for Itchy's "rowing." Felt more like a hydro qualifier for SeaFair.

8. Jerry Daschofsky

Jerry Daschofsky Moderator Staff Member

All I can do is repeat jmills. FUCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK. I'm looking for a raft setup like this. BUT, may go with the maravia setup that I saw with Derek. LOVE that boat. But that NRS is a close second.

9. Evan Burck

Evan Burck Fudge Dragon

10. Kirk Singleton

Kirk Singleton Capt Kirk

does anyone have a interest in the trailer? I would want the raft only. Let me know.

11. PT

PT Physhicist

I'm interested in the trailer. Let me know what kind of $ you have in mind.

12. Jmills81

Jmills81 The Dude Abides

little one on the way + a promise to my wife to finish our debt repayments before child is born (only a tiny student loan to go) = me having to pass on this, my dream set up....

I had to talk myself off the ledge about this one. Being debt free will be nice though

13. Jeff Dodd

Jeff Dodd Active Member

I may be interested in the trailer too, for a 10' pram... PM me Kirk if you buy and PT is not interested. I don't know much about "Raft Trailers" may be overkill for a pram.

14. EasyE

EasyE Member

15. JS

JS Active Member

buy it nate, you bastard!

16. BDD

BDD Active Member

It is a very nice boat with some nice accessories and a nice trailer at a decent but not GREAT price.

Jeff,

This is a great raft trailer but there are much better pram trailers available. It would sit pretty high and is really bigger and more heavy duty than what you would need. But mostly it would sit too high, making loading and unloading much more difficult than it would need to be.

Check out Micha Trailers in Wenatchee for a simple but quality pram trailer.

17. EasyE

EasyE Member

18. Jeff Dodd

Jeff Dodd Active Member

Thanks BDD