Nunya Creek

Discussion in 'Trip Reports with Pics' started by jmara6864, May 13, 2013.

1. Alex MacDonald Dr. of Doomology

Haus Alpenrosa, Lederhosenland
    Ratings: +861 / 0
    the snake would look nice as backing for a selfbow!
  2. TDub Member

Seattle
    Ratings: +16 / 0
    Nice job. Photos are awesome, too.
  3. Daryle Holmstrom retiredfishak

Mount Vernon, WA
    Ratings: +105 / 0
    Yep
  4. Nathan B Love em and Leave em

Bellevue
    Ratings: +108 / 0
    Awesome vid dude. Can you share what type of cameras, and editing programs were used? Are you using dolly's or a rail?
  5. Get Some Member

The Deep South
    Ratings: +5 / 0
    i cannot believe you just steve irwin'd that rattler. your crazy!!! great video!
  6. Daniel Silverberg New Member

A van down by the river
    Ratings: +12 / 0
    Hey Nathan, thanks, we shot it on an Olympus OM-D E-M5 on a fluid head tripod, and also a GoPro Hero 3. No dollys or sliders in this one. Joey edited it using Adobe Premiere.
  7. Nathan B Love em and Leave em

Bellevue
    Ratings: +108 / 0
    Thanks dude. Great footage and edit. Liked your other videos on Vimeo.For your title shot was that done with "After effects"? I'm just getting into shooting video & editing. I picked up FCP X and Motion 5....getting used to both now. I just need to get out and get some good footage. Here's my Vimeo page, any suggestions would be greatly
    appreciated :)
    https://vimeo.com/user9662854
  8. jmara6864 Active Member

Kirkland
    Ratings: +63 / 0
    Hi Nathan. Yes I do my logos with After Effects as well as compose some film shots that require special effects in AE. I like your film company title I think it looks professional!
    Nathan B likes this.
  9. 10incher Active Member

Coupeville, Washington
    Ratings: +92 / 0
    Well, we know it's in the Columbia basin. And we know that it's a spring creek because of the fish size and it's running clear this time of year. And because of the size we know it's near a high concentration of springs... That's too much info already for Nunya Creek.

Great video and pics. As a westy that can't get away much I'm jealous.
  10. Jmills81 The Dude Abides

Spokane, WA
    Ratings: +128 / 0
    there might be certain places that dont need videos shot about it. Great video, nice and all but that's the LAST place on earth I believe i would put ANYTHING on the interwebz about.

Again, nice vid.
  11. creekx spent spinner

Rancho Deluxe
    Ratings: +13 / 0
    I have to admit that when I saw the headline "Nunya Creek" I was concerned as well. Then I watched the video and was relieved to see it is not THE Nunya Creek...
  12. jmara6864 Active Member

Kirkland
    Ratings: +63 / 0
    Nunya creek is wherever you find it! ;)
    YoungGun9, creekx and Phil Fravel like this.