Nymphing for Steelhead...why are folks against it?

Discussion in 'Steelhead' started by jroni, Nov 12, 2009.

1. Jumbo

Jumbo Member

just the fact that that low-holing pig Jeff Brazda posted about 17 pages back made my day...
    he does love being morally wrong.

2. Salmonchaser25

Salmonchaser25 Member

Media:
    I just want to be apart of this record breaker so I can tell my kids that I was in the 30 page rant of flyfisherman trying to label other flyfisherman as gear fishers. My horse is not so high

3. UptheCreek

UptheCreek Member

I haven't seen so much B.S. in one place since I left the farm.

4. Ed Call

Ed Call Mumbling Moderator Staff Member

Media:
    After swingers, nymphos and now Richard Simmons, can I ask a more serious question? Where can one get quality comparative instruction so as to decide if I wish to be a swing only, nymph only or talented angler who has the adaptability to fish any part of any run? I think if there was a way to be able to fish any and all water be it on the swing, nymphing or skating dries that I'd like to some day be that guy. Lengthy detailed descriptions on your favorite methodology and how you would instruct someone in that methodology via an articulate response here or PM would be appreciated. (Sorry to my swinging friends, that is how I fish for it is all I know at this point, and I barely know that...I'm intersted in all sides, even if they are dark.) Back on track? I don't know nymphing, but I think I'd like too.

5. jcnewbie

jcnewbie Member

Oh geeeez, Mumbles, now yer gettin' all serious on us and tryin' to take all the fun out of this thread........actually, the fun kinda left shortly after it started, didn't it?

I can't believe I came back to check how much farther it'd gone in four days.....not bad, only 2 more pages....it's dyin', keep the faith, it's dyin', it's dyin'!!!

Jc

6. docstash

docstash Member

pm sent