FS Oak Roll Top Fly Tying Desk (or Regular Desk If A Gear Chucker)

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by K.Cunningham, Mar 23, 2012.

1. K.Cunningham New Member

olympia,wa
    Ratings: +0 / 0
    Here's the deal. Have been forced to convert my "fishing room" to a bedroom for my 16 year old daughter (apparently she is tired of sharing a room with her 10 year old sister). My fly tying has been relegated to the tool bench in my garage so I am selling my tying desk.

IMG_9947.JPG IMG_9946.JPG
    The desk is a small oak roll top with 6 small drawers under the roll top and three full size drawers on each side of the desk. There is also a large middle drawer that I use to store tying tools.

Dimensions: 48" wide x 45" high x 24"Deep

If you are interested, PM me with your email address and I will send pics. not shipping this one but willing to deliver in the Olympia/Tacoma/Centralia areas.

$275
  2. K.Cunningham New Member

olympia,wa
  3. jonbackman Member

Mt. Vernon
    Ratings: +19 / 0
    I have a roll top that I use for my tying desk. It is very similar to this one and it is PERFECT! Tons of storage, easy to keep organized, but when the lack of organization gets out of control, just roll that top down and the "mess" is out of sight! If anyone out there is looking for a nice tying station, you'll love this.
  4. zen leecher aka bill w born to work, forced to fish

Moses Lake, WA
    Ratings: +1,019 / 1
    I think Moses Lake is in the same 360 area code as Olympia.

I'd be after this desk if it was closer.
  5. Salmo_g Active Member

Your City ,State
    Ratings: +1,681 / 0
    Sent PM (which is now called starting a conversation), but forgot email address. salmo_g@hotmail dot com.
  6. K.Cunningham New Member

olympia,wa
    jonbckman-you nailed it. my favorite part of the desk is covering up the clutter.
  7. K.Cunningham New Member

olympia,wa
    desk is sold.
  8. sroffe Member

Seattle, WA
    Ratings: +16 / 0
    Late bird missed the worm.:(

Nice looking desk.