WTB Oar Sleeves

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Jake Dixon, Aug 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anyone have a couple of oar sleeves they'd be willing to part with? I'd need to get ahold of them by tomorrow evening, so must be near Seattle.

They would be used on Cataract oars.

Thanks in advance!

Jake

2. Wanna borrow some if you can't find them?

3. Jake
    I'm in Seattle and have oar stopper sleeves with oar-rights, new in packaging from NRS. They say they are for Carlisle oars, which I think are slightly thinner, but I'm not sure. They have an ID of 1&7/8 inches. You might check and see.

4. Jake
    I just checked the fit on my Cataract breakdown oar and it appears to fit snugly. I looked on the NRS web site and they provide instructions for both. Take a look. Their price for a pair of oar-rights is 35.95, and the sleeves are 15.95 each. You can drop by, see if they work and pay their price. Not sure if I paid tax too but don't care that much. Not interested in dickering though. Either way, best of luck. PM if interested.

5. I bought them packaged together, one sleeve and one oar-right per package. If there is a similar package with a lesser price, show me and I'll swing that way. Not trying to gouge you, or lose money. Entirely your choice. I'm near Magnusson Park if you'd like to look see.

6. I'd love to borrow a set. I really only need them for Saturday.

David, thanks for the offer. I'll keep it in mind if borrowing them doesn't work out.

7. No problem here.
    Have a great time.
    FYI, I'll be home a bit late tomorrow, but by 6 or so. Not sure what your plans are, and don't need to know.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.