Official signup "I want in" order for the bulk tubing

Discussion in 'Fly Tying' started by Jerry Daschofsky, Jan 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daryle Holmstrom

Daryle Holmstrom retiredfishak

2. Jerry Daschofsky

Jerry Daschofsky Moderator Staff Member

Robast, I was HOPING guys would do that. I just don't want guys doing tons of traveling themselves getting this delivered.

Sorry, had a family emergency this weekend. I'll get the list done this coming weekend with address to ship.

3. Daryle Holmstrom

Daryle Holmstrom retiredfishak

4. Ed Call

Ed Call Mumbling Moderator Staff Member

Jerry, I don't recall how much I owe you but I'm in for my share. I think Rob's idea is fine if he or someone else can meet up with you. We can then have a sit down face to face and hand out the tubing.

5. colton rogers

colton rogers wishin' i was fishin'

jerry i can meet you on your ups route, i think i saw you a couple days ago by rodda paint? i only know what you look like by your avatar? im in for what ever i said, i think it was 10

6. jeff bandy

jeff bandy Make my day

Jerry, I'm Still in. If anyone from North of 'Seattle is picking up some, they could bring it up and I'll buy them a beer.
    Jeff and Molly the boatdog

7. Jerry Daschofsky

Actually, I had the idea on tranfers first. ;) LOL. Think in the first few posts. How I'd prefer to do it. Though some I know I can't. But am doing the new post now. Should be up in a few.

8. Dean Moody

Dean Moody A BC Islander

If anyone doesn't pay up for their share I'd been in seeing as I seem to have missed this already.
    I could take anywhere from $10-$15 worth if it was available.
    I would prefer to pay you via paypal but there is a paypal fee calculater here:
    http://www.rolbe.com/paypal.htm
    And I could make sure that you get however much it costs you plus the fees paypal was going to charge.
    I live in BC so on top of the packaging, shipping would be more for me, but I can pay that too. If you sent me a bill I could foward payment right away -if and when the happens.
    Just make sure to send me an email through the site over just sending me a post as I'm working now and not on much.
    Thanks

9. Jerry Daschofsky

Actually, the more the merrier. That's the MINIMUM I have to buy to get it extruded. So isn't hard to add more. I'll put you down for $15 if you'd like. Check the post I'm about to put up. I'll take paypal, I'll just print out the receipt and put it with my stuff. Shipping I'll have to get for you after I get the stuff and weigh it.

10. Jerry Daschofsky

11. Jerry Daschofsky

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.