Ok, final list and instructions for buying the bulk tubing

Discussion in 'Fly Tying' started by Jerry Daschofsky, May 17, 2009.

1. Jerry Daschofsky Moderator

Graham, WA, USA.
    Ratings: +652 / 5
    Sorry, I was going to do this about a week ago, but had some family issues come up. Those are squared away, and it's time to send the money in so I can place the order. What I'm going to do is list up the people and how much they wanted. As I get the money, will mark on here as paid. As soon as I get ALL the cash in, I'll place the order.

Also, need to know if you want it shipped. I'd like to do transfers as much as possible, but if you need it shipped I'll do that. What I was thinking, I'd go off what you want moneywise, and once I get the stuff in and seperate, I'll get the tubes and have them weighed and priced and then you can paypal me the money to send. I'm not trying to make any money on this, so want to keep it as scratch as possible. Just add a little extra to cover fees. Sound good? If you prefer to use paypal, fine. But on the tubing itself add a little extra to incur the overall costs of paypal fees. So I'll try and email everyone on here who wanted in to remind them to send in their money as well. Just a reminder, with shipping to my door the price went up to $0.04 a foot (so went up a whole penny). Also, let me know if this is how much you want, or you want to adjust price up or down.

The List

Xdog $20
    chuckngear $20
    Hal Eckert $10
    Zach M $5
    akpowdermonkey $10PAID
    Cabezon $20 PAID
    AndreD $10 PAID
    Richard Torres $15 PAID
    BDD $20 PAID
    seanengman $20 PAID
    Bullwhacker $20 PAID
    Salmo G $20 PAID
    ralfish $40 PAID
    Cameron Derbyshire $100 PAID
    Obsessed $20 PAID
    gbeeman $1 PAID
    Algis Luneckus $10 PAID
    WW $10 PAID
    bonefish808 $50 PAID
    Rob Ast $10 PAID
    Brian Thomas $20 PAID
    Tony $9 PAID
    Ed Call $20 PAID
    ridderbos3 $10 PAID
    Eric Tarcha $30 PAID
    Daryl Holmstrom $20 PAID
    Jeff Connelly $10 PAID
    flyfisher12 $20 PAID
    klintd $10 PAID
    Buck $10 PAID
    Leroy Laviolet $10 PAID
    Banzai $20 PAID
    Don Freeman $20 PAID
    addsdad $15 PAID
    Thorn $15 PAID
    Jeff Bandy $30 PAID
    Springcreek $20 PAID
    Jim Wallace $10 PAID
    Randy Diefert $30 PAID
    Arthur Vakulchik $10 PAID
    Blake Merwin $30 PAID

Final details.

If you are going to send a check, here's my mailing address. Please enclose a mailing address for USPS when you send the money.

Jerry Daschofsky
    PO Box 386
    South Prairie, WA 98385

If you want to paypal, make sure you put your board name (if you're using a moniker here, not your real name) so I can sort you out. Also make sure you have your mailing address for USPS in the paypal transaction.

steelheader69@prodigy.net

Thanks everyone. You can change your amounts (just let me know) or if anyone else is interested in signing up they can until the last person is marked paid. Sorry for the delay on this, but once I get this money in, I'll place order and it'll be on it's way to me. :)
  2. SpringCreek Addicted to Cane.......

Vancouver, WA
    Ratings: +3 / 0
    Count me in for $20. Paypal on the way.

Jim Brandt
  3. Banzai FFing and VWs...Bugs & Bugs

Bremerton, WA
    Ratings: +3 / 0
    I'm still in for $20 worth. Funds will be sent in the mail in the morning. Thank you Jerry.
  4. Jerry Daschofsky Moderator

Graham, WA, USA.
    Just an FYI. If you're using paypal, remember I'll get a fee for recieving, so go on their and compute what that is and add it to the total. Just as an example, a $21 payment they're taking $1.12 for fees. Thanks.
  5. Jim Wallace Smells like low tide

Somewhere on the Coast
    Ratings: +539 / 0
    Jerry, I'm also just getting into tying tubes. I'd better get in on this deal so I don't throw one of my knees or hips out of joint trying to kick myself in the ass for missing it. Only $10 worth, if that's OK. I'll put a check in the mail tomorrow (Monday). Any estimate on how much extra if you need to mail 'em? Thanks.
  6. Jerry Daschofsky Moderator

Graham, WA, USA.
    Oh, and PLEASE do this on paypal. First words you put in the description put your board Moniker (change if from "You've got payment". Already had one payment that I know the name, but can't place it to the Moniker. Thanks.

And, fees must be dictated by where you're from. Canada was the $21 being $1.12 for fees. But in the US paypal I got $22 was $0.94. So I guess you really need to calculate on this. I don't want to make any cash on this, I'm just trying to pass a deal onto the members (but I don't want to put alot out of my pocket either). :)
  7. Jerry Daschofsky Moderator

Graham, WA, USA.
    Jim, that's perfect. No problem. You're in.
  8. Jerry Daschofsky Moderator

Graham, WA, USA.
    If you see this thread, and you want in. Just post on here how much in money amounts you want and I'll add you. I'm shutting the other thread down. But once all says PAID you're SOL. ;)
  9. flyfisher12 New Member

Federal Way, WA.
    Ratings: +0 / 0
    I'm still in for $20 worth. Funds will be sent in the mail in the morning. When the product is delivered, I will make arrangements to pick it up. Thank you Jerry.
  10. Jerry Daschofsky Moderator

Graham, WA, USA.
    No problem, I work out of Fife, so could hook up on the way home. What part of Federal Way are you in?
  11. Tony Tony

Lynnwood Wa
    Ratings: +49 / 0
    Jerry, money sent, if you prefer some sort of group meet over shipping and I can do it, more tubing would be ok instead of shipping charges, and hey thanks for all your time and effort its a killer thing your doing.
    tony
  12. addsdad New Member

N. Seattle
    My check will be in the mail in the morning. Thanks Jerry
  13. Jerry Daschofsky Moderator

Graham, WA, USA.
    Tony, there are a few guys out your way. We'll just do a group meeting, how about that?
  14. ridderbos3 New Member

kalamazoo, Michigan
    paypal sent!
  15. Brian Thomas Active Member

Kamloops B.C
    Ratings: +120 / 0
    Payment sent via Paypal . I`ll need to have the tubes shipped , I guess .

If the payment sent ($30.00) is not sufficient to cover fees and shipping , please let me know , and I`ll square up with you .

Thanks for putting this together Jerry .:thumb:
  16. Ed Call Mumbling Moderator

Kitsap Peninsula
    Ratings: +1,329 / 9
    Jerry, payment from Ed Call (formerly know as Mumbles) sent via paypal. I think I included enough for fees and shipping, but I'm fine with face to face if any Kitsap area guys can meet up with you. Thanks.
  17. Jerry Daschofsky Moderator

Graham, WA, USA.
    I know there are a few out in your area, so could do a group drop off.
  18. Buck "Ride'n Dirty."

Seattle, Wa.
    Ratings: +7 / 0
    Jerry, Payment of 10 dollars sent in the am. I wasn't super clear on the charges od you sending tubes to me, so i'll send a couple of bucks (no pun intended) to cover the costs.
    Jerry as mentioned by lots of people, thanks for doing this for us!
    Cheers,
    Frank.
    :thumb:
  19. Jeff Member

Fairbanks, AK
    Ratings: +14 / 0
    Hey Jerry,

I'm sending the money today. I ordered $10 worth and am including $2 for shipping. Thanks for doing this, your alright in my book! :)

-J
  20. Arthur Vakulchik Young Gun

lynnwood, wa
    Mine 10$ were sent out today and a couple extra bucks to cover shipping.

Thanks jerry,
    Arthur