Ok, final list and instructions for buying the bulk tubing

Discussion in 'Fly Tying' started by Jerry Daschofsky, May 17, 2009.

1. Jerry Daschofsky Moderator

Graham, WA, USA.
    Ratings: +689 / 5
    Salmo, at this point I've hit the mark. But if you want in, I can get extra tubing. More the merrier. Just once I place the order, that's it. So, how much do you want in for? $20?
  2. Jerry Daschofsky Moderator

Graham, WA, USA.
    Ok, I should clear up a few things really quick. The added $0.01 a foot was to cover the shipping costs of all the tubing to ME. Not the shipping back to you. That's what I had been waiting on, was to find out what the shipping costs would be. I had the $0.03 a foot, and the shipping to my door added onto it would rough out to an extra penny. Shipping onto everyone else is???? I won't know until I divide it all up and weigh it in their tubes.

Onto lengths. It'll either be shipped in 8' or 4' lengths. Whichever is the cheapest for me to get sent to the house. Once I get it, I will cut it down to say 2' or 3' lengths. Whichever will fit easiest in the tubes. I won't ship it in the same size as I get it, wouldn't be cost effective. But if I cut them down, it'll be easier for all of us in the long run.

Ok, we're getting close. I'm getting more money. Just updated what I've got so far. So we're getting close. Now just need the rest of the money to get in here.
  3. Ed Call Mumbling Moderator

Kitsap Peninsula
    Ratings: +1,504 / 9
    Jerry, thanks again for putting all this together to get so many of us into some bulk tubing. I can only imagine how tough this process has been for you. Thank you very much.
  4. ralfish Active Member

B.C.
    Ratings: +48 / 0
    Ok, made the payment via paypal. Also sent you an Email via this board with shipping adress....thanks again...:thumb:
  5. Ed Call Mumbling Moderator

Kitsap Peninsula
    How we doing on all this Jerry D?
  6. Jerry Daschofsky Moderator

Graham, WA, USA.
    Just got Ralfish's payment. Who you see on the top of the list without the PAID in bold haven't paid yet.
  7. Jerry Daschofsky Moderator

Graham, WA, USA.
    Ok, who is Steven Fransen? No moniker name.
  8. Daryle Holmstrom retiredfishak

Mount Vernon, WA
    Ratings: +106 / 0
    You need to send out the tardy slips Jerry, LOL
  9. Jerry Daschofsky Moderator

Graham, WA, USA.
    I'm about to Daryle, just need to find out who a few people are. Getting a few checks with no moniker (and a name that's not on the list above). Once I get this last one figured out (I got the others done), I'll be sending out reminders.
  10. Bullwhacker Member

Missoula, MT
    Ratings: +10 / 0
    Mine has to be there, I sent it some time back. Still not there?
  11. Salmo_g Active Member

Your City ,State
    Ratings: +1,702 / 0
    Sorry Jerry. I thought you knew me (Steve) as Salmo. Sometimes I forget who I am. Didn't mean to be confusing.

Sg aka Steve F.
  12. Jerry Daschofsky Moderator

Graham, WA, USA.
    Bullwhacker, are you Brad? I had yours set aside, figured it was you, but was going to ask, but forgot.
  13. Jerry Daschofsky Moderator

Graham, WA, USA.
    No problem SG, only knew you as SG. LOL.
  14. Bullwhacker Member

Missoula, MT
    Ratings: +10 / 0
    That's me, thanks!
  15. Jerry Daschofsky Moderator

Graham, WA, USA.
    I've done my best about keeping people who paid up current. I'm about to send out reminders. If by chance you did send it, don't be offended. Just tell me "I sent it last thursday", or whenever you sent it. I may have it right here and forgot to update. So going to send off messages now. :)
  16. Jerry Daschofsky Moderator

Graham, WA, USA.
    Oh, and BTW, I just sent off messages to all listed as unpaid above (those without PAID next to their name). It was a generic message I sent to everyone at once. So wasn't a case by case message. Thanks. :)
  17. Jerry Daschofsky Moderator

Graham, WA, USA.
    Down to the last 8, and some have checks in mail as we speak. So we're close. :)
  18. Jerry Daschofsky Moderator

Graham, WA, USA.
    Ok everyone, only 5 people left to pay. Come on, let's get on it. :)
  19. Ed Call Mumbling Moderator

Kitsap Peninsula
    Who are they and how much are they in for? If you don't hear from them post a list and I'll up my portion to help get this done.
  20. Randy Diefert aka: Longears

Coupeville, WA, USA.
    Ratings: +0 / 0
    I'll do that too...