Discussion in 'Fly Tying' started by Jerry Daschofsky, May 17, 2009.
Ok, will do Randy.
I was just checking the board to see the status of this and glad to see an update. I wouldn't mind a little of the bigger tubes either Jerry.
i would take some of the bigger tubing as well if available.
Ok, my customer who set me up on this got a huge shipment of the "saltwater" tube size. She uses it for her marine guages. So I'm buying some excess off her. For a thanks for the understanding, I'll toss some extra in for those who want some.
Sure, throw some larger diameter tubes in there for me. No worries about any delays. You've had an eventful couple of months, almost entirely due to events outside your control. Hopefully, some normalcy will rear its calm head. Still, if the delay had been due to several months of hard-core fishing, that would be understandable too.
I'll take some .
I`ll take some of the larger tubes if there is any left . Please , and thank you .
Oh, don't worry, I'll have PLENTY for everyone. I won't have a TON to give out, but I'll toss in a few feet each of the larger diameter stuff, same stuff as the saltwater stuff.
I'd like some of the large diameter stuff too.
Sure, I'll take some too please and thanks
count me in as well.
I'll take just a little if some is left.
Yup, sort of an update. I'm moved in. Starting to get things settled. But we're in the process of getting the renters out of rental on the property (thankfully, they're leaving on their own accord, we didn't evict them). So trying to get a few things done here and get the house squared away so i can actually sort the stuff when it gets here (part of their rental agreement they got my shop, garage, and bunkhouse). So once I get them gone I can start sorting and rearranging alot of the stuff I have in the garage. I'm thinking I'll place the order with them probably next week. I'm working on cleaning out the garage and shop now.
And, if anyone is near Graham, they're more then welcome to help me sort when it comes in. LOL.
Id like to get about 20 dollars worth and Ill throw in the shipping if thats ok.
5 months and counting , when do we think we will actually get this stuff?
I'm hoping to have it in the next week or so. Order is in. But, I'll gladly send you your money back if you want out? Money is still just sitting awaiting withdrawal once the order is ran. I sent the supplier an email but he's out of the office until supposedly today (had an out of office response when I sent him my last email). So I'm hoping to hear back from him sometime this week to find out status on the order.
Oh, and I should clarify. That wasn't a mean response. I just want people to be happy on this. Alot of what happened was out of my control. So if people are worried, all monies are still sitting in my second account. If you want out, I can send money back. Just that I'm finally getting this thing wrapped up. And trust me, I'd have LOVED to have had this order done back in late June/early July as scheduled. I'd so much rather have done that then dealt with my Dad's passing. I never planned a comedy of errors like has happened. But finally everything is falling back on track. Trust me, i want this done more then any of you would ever know.
All things considered and what has transpired since the thread started, I appreciate you taking what little time you have to coordinate this.
No one asked you to do any of this and it was only your thoughts of getting a deal for a bunch of fly tying nuts that got this order going.
It's getting near the end and the real crap will start now. I can't imagine what your room is going to look like as you get the mass tubing delivered and then have to break everything down for shipment to all of us.
If I lived out there, I would surely raise a glass (or ten) to you for your efforts. Thanks in advance.
I still want IN... Any chance I can paypal you some money... Send a check... Something...