Ok Guys, tubes going out Friday April 8th, 2010

Discussion in 'Fly Tying' started by Jerry Daschofsky, Apr 8, 2010.

1. Jerry Daschofsky Moderator

Graham, WA, USA.
    Ratings: +689 / 5
    Just an FYI. I'm mailing them all out. Had a few mishaps with people and not having names and/or addresses (thought I had them all). So got everything sealed up and ready to go. I put all the monster orders in tubes, rest I wrapped up in heavy craft mailing paper and taped up. Keep your eyes out for the tubes to show up.

Thanks for all the understanding. Should be all squared away. I've checked and double checked the master list I had. So everyone who is on the master list has tubes going out. I do have one who paid well after who I'm sending.

:)
  2. Ed Call Mumbling Moderator

Kitsap Peninsula
    Ratings: +1,505 / 9
    Jerry, I've got mine in hand, have shipped Mark his share from my order and still have the bundle for Tony of Bremerton. Do you know who this is? I'm still waiting for him to make contact. Thank you again for this coordination! Ed
  3. Jerry Daschofsky Moderator

Graham, WA, USA.
    He goes by Tony on here. I may have to PM him and see what I can arrange.
  4. Ed Call Mumbling Moderator

Kitsap Peninsula
    Thanks Jerry, I'm standing by to deliver.
  5. colton rogers wishin' i was fishin'

gig harbor, washington
    Ratings: +10 / 0
    jerry, the 8th is a thursday:thumb:
  6. Jerry Daschofsky Moderator

Graham, WA, USA.
    LOL, ok, make it Friday April 9th. LOL.
  7. Jerry Daschofsky Moderator

Graham, WA, USA.
    Tubes went out. So keep your eyes on the mail, they should start showing up as early as tomorrow for some of you, monday-wed for the rest. :)
  8. Daryle Holmstrom retiredfishak

Mount Vernon, WA
    Ratings: +106 / 0
    Got mine today, thanks for all the work Jerry.
  9. _WW_ Fishes with Wolves

Skagit River
    Ratings: +674 / 0
    Mine arrived also! Holy cow! A lifetime supply for a mere pittance. Thank you Jerry for all your hard work. Whenever we meet up, you got a drink coming from me!
  10. Jerry Daschofsky Moderator

Graham, WA, USA.
    I feel bad for it taking so long. Alot of it was out of my hands. Last couple months was just getting free time to actually do it. But made a point this vacation to get it done (since I was around the house the whole week). But hope it was worth the wait. Figured for most, it's a lifetime supply.
  11. Jerry Daschofsky Moderator

Graham, WA, USA.
    I still have some. I need to sort what I want to keep and then sell off what's left. I WILL NOT be doing this again unfortunately. I'll have a lifetime supply, and was too hard to do. Maybe if I had like 8 guys buying up like $100 a shot maybe. LOL. But I need to inventory what I'll keep for myself. I know I bought about $200 worth myself. Want to keep some in stock for my "man cave/tying room" that i'll be setting up. But think I'll have some to spare.
  12. Jim Wallace Smells like low tide

Somewhere on the Coast
    Ratings: +544 / 0
    A very suspicious looking package showed up in my P.O. box Friday. At first glance, it looked like some kind of pipe bomb, but then I noticed the return address. Whew! That was close. Thanks Jerry! That's more than a lifetime supply of tubes for cutthroat flies!:thumb:
  13. Jerry Daschofsky Moderator

Graham, WA, USA.
    They're "tube bombs". ;)
  14. Jerry Daschofsky Moderator

Graham, WA, USA.
    Yeah, Was hard finding small tubes. Some guys had huge orders, so the mailing tubes worked for them. Finally I asked the PO and they said to wrap them like that. Worked great.
  15. Brian Thomas Active Member

Kamloops B.C
    Ratings: +122 / 0
    I hope Canada Post does`nt mangle them (too badly) , `cause I`d hate to have to ask you to do this all over again :rofl::D
  16. Jerry Daschofsky Moderator

Graham, WA, USA.
    LOL, I'm D O N E done. :) Just cut around the bent parts. ;)
  17. Ed Call Mumbling Moderator

Kitsap Peninsula
    Hey Jerry, when are you starting the next bulk tubing order?
  18. Jerry Daschofsky Moderator

Graham, WA, USA.
    Hmmmm, let me think. December 21st, 2012. They say the world will be ending that day. ;)
  19. Jim Henderson Member

bainbridge island
    Ratings: +1 / 0
    Jerry, if your life time supply looks a little large or there is some extra, I will take some off your hands.
    Thanks,
    Jim
  20. Jerry Daschofsky Moderator

Graham, WA, USA.
    I'll see what I can do Jim. There's been an outpouring of interest now that they're here. I should have some left over. But I'm pretty busy the next couple weekends. Hope to go through what I have left within the month.