Old Man Forum.

Discussion in 'Fly Fishing Forum' started by Old Man, Apr 3, 2012.

1. _WW_ Fishes with Wolves

Skagit River
    Ratings: +648 / 0
    Shit! Even his wife won't lock lips with him...
  2. Old Man Just an Old Man

Dillon, Mt
    Ratings: +1,669 / 0
    Do you
    Do you know my wife??

Spent the day riding my ATV up in the hills. We went up and down trails that a Billy goat wouldn't go. What a blast. Now I can't see out of my eyes. Got a little sand blasted.
  3. Old Man Just an Old Man

Dillon, Mt
    Why is it, when people who post something here they have to add a link to go someplace else. If they can't say whats on their minds, why do they have to get you to go someplace else to read about it.

I must be old school because I just don't like to go elsewhere to read about shit.
  4. Mike Wilson Yakbowbw

Everett, WA
    Ratings: +4 / 0
    "Young Men and Fire" is a better read.
  5. Krusty Active Member

Spokane, WA
    Ratings: +601 / 0
    Yes, I've read it. Had a personal interest since my uncle and several cousins were all USFS rangers in that district during the fire. Most of my people come from the Polson/Missoula area (with a few from Butte as well). Good book.
  6. Alex MacDonald Dr. of Doomology

Haus Alpenrosa, Lederhosenland
    Ratings: +886 / 0
    Youth is truly wasted on the young.
  7. Krusty Active Member

Spokane, WA
    Ratings: +601 / 0
    No shit? Tell me about it.
  8. Old Man Just an Old Man

Dillon, Mt
    Was up in the hills riding on Sunday. Ran into some people we all knew. They had their kids along . Us older folks were sitting around shooting the breeze and the kids were playing in the snow. I asked their father, where do they get their energy from. I got tired watching them play.

Being old and not able to get around very good sucks.

Hell, I'm still all stoved up. Riding shakes the hell out of you. But it's the most fun you can have on 4 wheels.
  9. Olive bugger Active Member

Woodinville, WA
    Ratings: +413 / 0
    I wish I had know this sixty five years ago. I would have saved some of it for later.