Old man Jim left, YT and Mattzoid landed 12 SRC's

Discussion in 'Fly Fishing Forum' started by Whitey, Oct 18, 2002.

1. Whitey

Whitey Active Member

Coinicidence? :DUNNO Went to the NF Stilly today, bailed outta work at 11:30, was on the River by 1. Old man Jim and Mattzoid were already fishing it up, but nothing to hand. Jim says he's gotta go, something about the kids at around 1:30. WIthin half an hour, I've landed 2, one big fatty over 18" and Mattzoid gets a nice one as well, 18" SRC. The fun continues, all on dry flies, Royal Wolfs, Pale evening Duns. Had 4 go over 18"! Wow, what a day on the NF stilly. Ended up with over 12 SRC's between the 2 of us. Sorry Jim!!! Matt had a digital Camera, we were taken Photo's left and right. Come on Matt, post a few!! :THUMBSUP :THUMBSUP YT

2. MacRowdy

MacRowdy Idaho Resident Craftsman/Artisan

TOTALLY SWEET!

MacRowdy

3. Cutthroat_Fight

Cutthroat_Fight New Member

Wow nice! We are headed to the Stilly tomorrow!

4. Old Man

Old Man Just an Old Man

What do I know---I'm just an old man

Just show up at the mini spey thing and I will jinx the entire crew.All I have to do is wear the waders with the shark repalant or the ones with rotone on them and all fishing as they know it will cease to exist.

Jim

5. papafsh

papafsh Piscatorial predilection

I guess all you need to do is stand far enough down stream of Jim and his waders, and you can pick out the fish you want to use for pictures as they float by?
    LB :EEK

6. Old Man

Old Man Just an Old Man

What do I know---I'm just an old man

The funny thing about having to get home and tend the kids was that when I got home the wife was there and she had the afternoon off. If I had known that I could of stayed and then you wouldn't of had any fish stories to tell.

Jim