Oldbie needs basin info PLEASE!

Discussion in 'Stillwater' started by Irafly, Mar 31, 2008.

1. Irafly

Irafly Bobber Downey Sr.

Media:
    I'm not a newbie but my fishing time dropped tremendously after the birth of my boy (I know, my time is comming when all will be great with the world and he'll fish circles around me, for now though fishing is on the back burner).

I have Tuesday to fish in the basin area. I could fish Lenice, Lenore, the Yak, etc..

I want to maximize my one day fishing since October. Please help!

Again, I'm an oldbie, I can fish it all, Chiros, leeches, dries, etc.. and I get the problems with potential weather. I just need the latest info around the area so I can make as an informed decision as I can for my one day of fishing.

I also have a boat for all possible occassions minus real big water.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Ira..

2. BDD

BDD Active Member

Home Page:
    As you probably know, Tuesday marks the opening of a few more lakes in the Basin. Check the Weekend Outlook by WDFW from last week as the local bios provide some decent opportunities.

Lenore fish are spawning but as many as are in the lake, you could probe some shoreline and find some that are either pre or post spawn.

I hear Lenice has been putting out some really nice tiger trout and Burke has been kicking out some decent rainbows.

I have a few other lakes that I will probe over the next few days but won't divulge them here even though they are not secret.

PM me if you want more info.

3. Go Fish

Go Fish Language, its a virus

Media:
    Hey Ira, I have yet to fish the dry side this year but I would guess that this post being in the stillwater section means you want to lake fish. I would stay somewhere close to Vantage to minimize driving time and maximize fishing time. You know the usual suspects. David