One-pfoot products revived!

Discussion in 'Bamboo, Fiberglass & Classic Reels' started by Mark Walker, May 21, 2012.

1. Mark Walker Active Member

So. Cal.
    Ratings: +225 / 1
  2. bitterroot Love vintage graphite!

Montana
    Ratings: +215 / 1
    That's great news!!! Hopefully the new owner will maintain the same high quality as Bill.
  3. Tim Cottage Formerly tbc1415

Outer Duvall
    Ratings: +248 / 1
    That's great news for Pflueger pfans.
    I don't count myself as one of them but I do appreciate the great products and services that One-Pfoot has provided over the years.
    If I thought the Medalist was a really cool reel I would definitely be taking advantage of the improvement and replacement parts offered by One-Pfoot.

TC
  4. Jack Devlin Active Member

Western Washington, Puget Sound area
    Ratings: +982 / 1
    Mark, thanks much for letting us know. Very happy that One-P-Foot will go on. I have a bunch of parts to order.
    Jack
  5. John Wallace Active Member

Bellevue,Wa.
    Ratings: +62 / 1
    Sorry you had to sell the company but very glad to see small companys like this keep going. And I'm sure he didn't sell just to anyone but one that would run the company like he would and did. Thanks for all your hard work you put into it!
  6. Tom Bowden Active Member

Black Diamond, WA
    Ratings: +74 / 3
    A couple years ago, I bought a counterbalance from them for the 1498 Medalist I use on my spey rod. It's great to see this company stay in business!

Tom
  7. Greg Armstrong Active Member

Pugetropolis
    Ratings: +358 / 0
    This is great news!
    Bill made the "Youngfoot" reel feet to allow the older Young reels to be used on a wider variety of rods, as well as the Pflueger upgrades and parts he was more famous for. I met him at a classic tackle auction outside of Boston a few years ago and purchased a few of these Young reel parts from him then. He was a class act and I wish him well.
    Hope the new owner is as good!
  8. Jim Ficklin Genuine Montana Fossil

Columbia Basin
    Ratings: +684 / 0
    Pfantastic news, Mark! Thanks.